*Taint looks like a Machine. They are a problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another conclusion to a weekend of college football where the usual suspects point to teams that either had dominate offensive or defensive performance and claim the Canes should be running that specific offense or defense.

Having kept a running total since the beginning of the season has the Canes installing the offenses and/or defenses of 34 different teams. Predicting the over/under after next weeks games will be 41.

Advertisement
Astonishingly athletic team. Ideal frames at every position. Explosive and aggressive.

Kudos to Lance for pointing out last spring that Ohio State led the nation in SPARQ averaging. That is glaring while watching this team. Wave after wave.

I keep thinking that if the administrators here were hyping players from that team during the offseason instead of Canes players, then they would be correct.

Just pick anybody. Huge favoritism.

I'm sure Ohio State has some weaknesses that can be exploited by the proper opponent. They also tend to play one inexplicably poor game per season on the road. But that catastrophic decision to start JT Barrett for three seasons really skewed the national perspective toward who occupies the ultra elite top tier of college football. Watson, Tua and Lawrence were boosting Clemson and Alabama somewhat above their baseline, while Barrett was sinking Ohio State markedly below its true level.

tosu (1).jpg

Who have they played? Lol

Strength of schedule is an obsession of idiots. It is a minor variable. Somehow the simpleton college football fan brainstormed within the past decade to make it a paramount focus. That's how you get all these teams with inept pass defense into the playoffs. The committee has no clue what they are looking at in terms of criteria that actually influence results, so they reward moronic strength of schedule while ignoring pass defense and other decisive categories.

A magnificent litmus test in college football is how frequently the fan or analyst references strength of schedule.

Honestly feels like OSU been scoring hella points for years and years on end now.

Give me any of the systems they have run. Ryan Days Urban Meyer the Coaches before Meyer.

They always hanging 40-50 points on people.

Advertisement
Back