*Taint looks like a Machine. They are a problem

Advertisement
Right.. and Enos run all of that through the first four games.

1. Jarren doesn't have the feel for running or the QB position that Fields, despite being a more pure passer.

2. Our OL is extremely weak at several positions.

No he doesn’t...he does a bastardized version of it (spread Coast BS) because he has no feel for play calling. Day was running tons of power spread 4-5 wide sets with wider splits last night and was running from it. That HELPED Taints already dominant Oline.

Instead, Enos is under center a ton, we run lots of play action, and teams have begun stacking the box, because DC’s have a good read on him. Enos is the same guy he was at Arkansas...conservative. Day is an entirely different kind of aggressive monster.

For example, CMU stacked the box for much of the game, shut down the run and put a beating on Jarren. Can’t do that in 4-5 wide sets with wider splits. We rarely go 4-5 wide

Enos is a play calling “child” compared to Day.

Last edited:
Don't think we will be in ANY bowl this year because we will have a losing season. No way do I see this team winning more than four games.

Advertisement
Sadly, I work here in Columbus, OH. I have to drive past that ****hole twice each and every day on my way to downtown where I work and back. You can see it right on 315. This is a special **** for a Miami fan - every douchebag in town is a fan and love to talk about them. The guy I sit across from talks about nothing but OSU football and I have to bite my tongue and take it. OSU's "off" game can't come soon enough for me.

No he doesn’t...he does a bastardized version of it (spread Coast BS) because he has no feel for play calling. Day was running tons of power spread 4-5 wide sets with wider splits last night and was running from it. That HELPED Taints already dominant Oline.

Instead, Enos is under center a ton, we run lots of play action, and teams have begun stacking the box, because DC’s have a good read on him. Enos is the same guy he was at Arkansas...conservative. Day is an entirely different kind of aggressive monster.

For example, CMU stacked the box for much of the game, shut down the run and put a beating on Jarren. Can’t do that in 4-5 wide sets with wider splits. We rarely go 4-5 wide

Enos is a play calling “child” compared to Day.

Jarren needs to be a little more decisive as well! He's left TDs and open field out there without taking those opportunities. If he had a little more time from the line, combined with a little more decisiveness on his part we're 4-0. But I hear what you're saying.

Advertisement
Back