Tailgating garage

Great idea…. definitely worth a few extra trees at Tropical Park if the revenues go to the Canes…😎

Advertisement
you wrote a novel defending yourself and claiming im upset. maybe you are upset lol

Hilarious.

You started the thread, and then began criticizing my comments because I didn't think 20K for one game's worth of tailgating was a good idea.

Sorry you didn't get the validation you were seeking.

I'll still go to games. And tailgate. Regardless of whether the wealthy snowflakes want to have four temporary walls to keep scumbags like me out of their special first class areas.

1687379013163.png

Hilarious.

You started the thread, and then began criticizing my comments because I didn't think 20K for one game's worth of tailgating was a good idea.

Sorry you didn't get the validation you were seeking.

I'll still go to games. And tailgate. Regardless of whether the wealthy snowflakes want to have four temporary walls to keep scumbags like me out of their special first class areas.

View attachment 243323
I dont need validation. it's a good idea. nifty use of a space that is there to provide a more premium experience. the paddocks were great during F1 and rather than sit empty, its a sweet little thing for those that can afford it. you may not go for it but I bet you someone will esp those that want to get to the ATM game, have the funds, and dont want to be w us peasants in the September heat.

Advertisement
This is getting marketed towards corporate sponsors, you dopes (and I say “you dopes” with great affection). I can’t think how this would be attractive to individuals or group of individuals, who have no corporate affiliation to help defray the expenses. You don’t get to be a multi millionaire or billionaire by throwing money in to the toilet. It seems to me like it would only be worthwhile to deep pocket corporate sponsors.

I'd like to see the paddock be slightly less of a net negative, so hopefully we can use it for something other than a parking lot nuisance.

My only ? is,

Does this benefit the University in any way, financially, if this idea was allowed for our home games?

If the answer is yes, great idea. If the answer is no, good job on Ross maximizing more revenue for his pockets.

Advertisement
My only ? is,

Does this benefit the University in any way, financially, if this idea was allowed for our home games?

If the answer is yes, great idea. If the answer is no, good job on Ross maximizing more revenue for his pockets.

Ross:

15 seasons;
3 playoff appearances;
1 home playoff game;
0 playoff wins.

Question 24: Using the above parameters, please take a wild guess as to whether a Formula 1 garage helps football one iota.

Ross:

15 seasons;
3 playoff appearances;
1 home playoff game;
0 playoff wins.

Question 24: Using the above parameters, please take a wild guess as to whether a Formula 1 garage helps football one iota.

Which is y I don’t get the incessant need to brag about Ross’ great ideas that helps him & The Dolphins organization. I understand many r Dolphins’ fan here, but I’ve yet to see any of these “world class” events/ventures benefit any entity besides Ross.

Again, if this new idea leads to more capital for the leasing tenant utilizing this option for its home games, solid idea; but, if this another venture capital idea that once again doesn’t benefit the school, kudos to Mr Ross for using every square inch of his stadium to pay himself back for investing it, but what does that have to do w/ us?

Some people will argue over anything ... or nothing. Amazing.

It's kind of not nothing though. The gameday experience outside the stadium is declining, rapidly, because Ross is building a sports circus on the site of the stadium. People are getting constantly moved into areas that are just straight trash for enjoying pregame activities and getting in and out of the stadium. Instead of trying to improve the experience for the fans he's indulging his own billionaire fantasies.

I get that Miami getting their own stadium is a pipe dream but what's happening on the site of Hard Rock is not in any way good for Miami Hurricanes football.

Some people will argue over anything ... or nothing. Amazing.

Someone will and yes, that person hates Ross since he boohoo's at anything to do with the stadium grounds.

As for the concept, sure, if you've got the money. I could see some businesses that have suites doing this. As for it affecting a traditional tailgate, I don't see that happening. Your traditional tailgate in the blazing sun is safe........for now.

Advertisement
I think we are rapidly approaching end times. When all the people who enjoy tailgating die off, Stephen Ross can convert the entire Hard Rock parking lot into a golf course, and the remaining 25,000 fans can all just Uber to the games. At least on days where there isn't a cloud in the sky.
I'll give Stevie Ross the Green Lot back when he pries it from my cold dead hands.

Squatter's rights will prevent him from building a Michigan/UiF Hall of Fame and pickleball facility on that land for decades!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back