Tailgating 2021?

The modern Miami Hurricanes season ticket holder is more excited and interested in tailgating then they are about the game's outcome.

Advertisement
@AlexCane, the season ticket email I just got states:

View attachment 144699

Do you mind if I ask you when you got the e-mail and what the "official" e-mail address of the sender is? I am tired of looking for this crap in my Junk Mail folder.

Either that, or Beta Blake has figured out how to link my screen name and my e-mail address to my ticket account.

How am I getting this:

1616099999717.png

And not any information on my season tickets?

Do you mind if I ask you when you got the e-mail and what the "official" e-mail address of the sender is? I am tired of looking for this crap in my Junk Mail folder.

Either that, or Beta Blake has figured out how to link my screen name and my e-mail address to my ticket account.

How am I getting this:

View attachment 144701

And not any information on my season tickets?
I got it at 2:30 this afternoon from updates@hurricanesports.fan-one.com

Advertisement
This is ridiculous. At 3:11, I got an e-mail from the B-School.

OK, my cover is blown, Beta Blake knows who I am and where I live. I have a go-bag ready, I'm going to disappear until football season starts...
What's he going to do? Sic his "wife" on you?

What's he going to do? Sic his "wife" on you?

Look, I've already been hassled...when I went to the UM-F$U game, the usher tried to tell me that only Section 118 could get into the field club. I had to fight that battle myself.

I've also observed that the adidas merch I order from UM is a little tighter than it used to be...when I enter the stadium, I'm patted down a BIT too aggressively...when I get back to my car, I've noticed that all of my tires have about 10 psi less pressure than when I parked...

I'm telling you, Beta Blake is upset with all of my critical posts. Don't even get me started on the stadium WiFi...

Look, I've already been hassled...when I went to the UM-F$U game, the usher tried to tell me that only Section 118 could get into the field club. I had to fight that battle myself.

I've also observed that the adidas merch I order from UM is a little tighter than it used to be...when I enter the stadium, I'm patted down a BIT too aggressively...when I get back to my car, I've noticed that all of my tires have about 10 psi less pressure than when I parked...

I'm telling you, Beta Blake is upset with all of my critical posts. Don't even get me started on the stadium WiFi...
The Adidas size chart is very fluid. I never get patted down anymore since I started telling them to make it last. I drive with run flats and have 5g.

Blake won't break me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Me at the App State tailgate....except I won't be wearing pants. You've been warned.

Mayor of Miami Dade announced vaccinations for everyone 40 and up this month. We should be good to tailgate by the fall.

Advertisement
Back