Taggart's firing is the real power of a fan base

Both, you can fish year round and there are only 6-7 home games a season. It’s a bad excuse.
Maybe, but there are plenty of people who would rather do something other than pay to go see a mediocre team play another mediocre team on a Saturday. You can call it a bad excuse, but that doesn't make it less true.

Advertisement
Maybe, but there are plenty of people who would rather do something other than pay to go see a mediocre team play another mediocre team on a Saturday. You can call it a bad excuse, but that doesn't make it less true.

It’s fair weather. It is what it is. I just don’t like the excuse bc it’s disingenuous.

that doesn't tell other fans to not go to the games or support the program when things aren't going great. Taggart being fired after one and a half seasons is the REAL fan/alumni leverage I've been talking about. Not these banners. We all know **** well had Willie been here we would of had to suck with him until 2021.

One of the big component to his firing his been ticket sales/attendance. Why does FSU immediately see changes after a decline in attendance/sales when they hire a corch and Miami doesn't? It because we don't show up/support consistently in order to pull the chair under the administration like FSU fans/alumni does. That's leverage as a fan base getting the admin to become reliant on our source of revenue then cutting it off when we want changes. Not banners.

Im dying almost laughing at this "power of a fanbase" really

Excellent opening post. This is from a 2018 article. Had no idea the nolies were the only ACC team in the top 25. I assumed Clemson was on this list.

College Football's Most Valuable Teams: Texas A&M Jumps To No. 1
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriss...e-footballs-most-valuable-teams/#2b17b15b6c64
960x0.jpg

Advertisement
he was an awful coach but to fire a coach 1.5 years into it is sad sad statement bout that program all around. You give any coach at least 2 years if not 3. Unless they literally are winless. I mean Jimbo left that program a **** show and it isn't worse . Honestly it is about the same.

As WE all know, every year you keep a corch sets the program farther back.

Then people should stop masquerading as Miami fans. If you can't stop what you're doing 12 times a year to watch Miami, then you're not a fan. The "too much to do" thing is the worst manufactured excuse I've ever seen.
^Something someone from a place like panama city would say

Advertisement
Back