2023 Taeshaun Lyons, 4 Star WR Offered by Mario

Does it really even matter who we get if we can put them in position to succeed or develop them?
The beauty of speed is you cant and dont need to coach it. It's beyond embarrassing watching MTSU and BCU WR's smoke our corners meanwhile none of our WR's can run by anyone. Give me anyone who has the speed to smoke someone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does it really even matter who we get if we can put them in position to succeed or develop them?
28FAFE80-42C8-4CD6-9751-20149E5F96F8.jpeg

Advertisement
This is why I say we need to just stfu with the excuses. That sentence you posted ends that narrative and nobody wants to hear it. The staff and the players have to be better. Period .
The people that dont want to hear it have been saying were back for 20 years. The same people think if we get a couple receivers that run a 40 2 tenths of a second faster, that our problems are solved and wel take the world by storm.

The people that dont want to hear it have been saying were back for 20 years. The same people think if we get a couple receivers that run a 40 2 tenths of a second faster, that our problems are solved and wel take the world by storm.
Ok……..we still need elite receivers and I think we have two dudes coming in that are gonna help.

Advertisement

some playmakers won't mean we make the CFP but it would be nice to have one kid at WR who could actually make a play in space, like, I don't know, hear me out, maybe hurdle a CB laying completely flat on the ground with nothing between him and the end zone and not trip over himself leading to 3 instead of 7

some playmakers won't mean we make the CFP but it would be nice to have one kid at WR who could actually make a play in space, like, I don't know, hear me out, maybe hurdle a CB laying completely flat on the ground with nothing between him and the end zone and not trip over himself leading to 3 instead of 7
Gotta be fair here...he put him on the ground in the first place with a nice move.

Im still mad as **** im like yea...Jocolby just kindaaaa run to the right...lol.....naaaawww im a hurdle this mfer. The minute he fell i knew it was 3 and went to the bathroom

Advertisement
Im still mad as **** im like yea...Jocolby just kindaaaa run to the right...lol.....naaaawww im a hurdle this mfer. The minute he fell i knew it was 3 and went to the bathroom

Same. Put the dude on skates and then proceeds to tackle his own **** self. Check Please.

This & Rique’s cough told me everything I needed to know.

Sadly wasted a pretty solid effort by Miami’s new standards by OL & Def unit.

Jesus its 4 games. We have no running backs left, ****** WRs, and offensive line that has sucked for 3 years with these same players.. So yes, it matters that we get talent and hopefully not turn on the coach in 4 weeks.
Lol

Advertisement
Back