2023 Taeshaun Lyons, 4 Star WR Offered by Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Film looks like Jalen Brown's. Kid can run a bit and is good with the ball in his hands.
@gogeta4 u know u my dawg but…
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yoo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Gaby just posted an exit interview with him.

He loved his time in Miami. Just left today.

“To be honest, I really love it out here,” “The weather is great, the people here are great, the coaches, the facilities, the school, it’s all great. I’m loving every second of it and I’m enjoying it right now.”

He wasn't turned off by the product he saw on the field on Saturday.
“For me, I already knew, I already know what this program wants to do and they want to rebuild and they want to change what they got going on. I know this is a first year coaching staff, so yeah, maybe the result, the deficit was a little crazy, knowing that team has to rebuild, knowing what they tell you, as long as you know what you’re going for next year, that’s all that matters,”

Early playing opportunity is one of the things that is drawing Lyons to Miami.

“For me, the main thing is if you come here you’re going to get playing time. Coach Cristobal just told me, I want to say 45 minutes ago, he was just like, ‘If you come here, you got to know that you got to be ready to play your freshman year.’ You see the results and you see that as an opportunity to step on the field your first year and come in here and get true playing time and have a true impact on the team,”

“Yeah, I want to play early. I don’t want to necessarily sit a year and a half, two years before I get a chance to play. I want to play early, I feel like I can play early. My skillset is I feel like I can play anywhere on the field. I should be able to play early wherever they need me and put an impact on this team wherever they need me at.”

Sounds like it will come down to Miami and Washington. He is looking to go back up to Washington the week after they play Oregon. He did say he would like to come back to Miami for an official in December

“To be honest, I really love it out here,” “The weather is great, the people here are great, the coaches, the facilities, the school, it’s all great. I’m loving every second of it and I’m enjoying it right now.”

“For me, I already knew, I already know what this program wants to do and they want to rebuild and they want to change what they got going on. I know this is a first year coaching staff, so yeah, maybe the result, the deficit was a little crazy, knowing that team has to rebuild, knowing what they tell you, as long as you know what you’re going for next year, that’s all that matters,”

“For me, the main thing is if you come here you’re going to get playing time. Coach Cristobal just told me, I want to say 45 minutes ago, he was just like, ‘If you come here, you got to know that you got to be ready to play your freshman year.’ You see the results and you see that as an opportunity to step on the field your first year and come in here and get true playing time and have a true impact on the team,”

“Yeah, I want to play early. I don’t want to necessarily sit a year and a half, two years before I get a chance to play. I want to play early, I feel like I can play early. My skillset is I feel like I can play anywhere on the field. I should be able to play early wherever they need me and put an impact on this team wherever they need me at.”

Sounds like it will come down to Miami and Washington. He is looking to go back up to Washington the week after they play Oregon. He did say he would like to come back to Miami for an official in December

So for everyone wondering how we can get and hopefully hold a class while losing here is the pitch.

Play anywhere on the field huh? What about OL?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back