Tae is not hurt

Whatever you think of DJ Ivey, he never pulled that ***** *** ****.
True... he's absorbed a ton of criticism ( Myself a guilty party) on these forums and i'm sure on social media ( I'm not on any of the social apps so I don't follow it) but yet he stays as dedicated as anyone can be...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you know what’s wrong with this thread?

There are people here that tweet at our players, or leave ***** *** comments on Instagram etc.

You guys doing that are straight up ***** boys. You tuck your micro penises between your legs and wish you had a ****.

You ***** boys should be ashamed of yourself. What fūcking losers. Leave the players the fūck alone.

You ever notice the punks who lash out at our players never own up to it here? #maricones

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most people on this board including me have never played football in thier life and have no idea about schemes and coverages but yet know everything. They know better offense and defense than our own coaches and bash 17-20 year old kids. Respect the kids and thier families. This fan base has to be the worst in sports

Most people on this board including me have never played football in thier life and have no idea about schemes and coverages but yet know everything. They know better offense and defense than our own coaches and bash 17-20 year old kids. Respect the kids and thier families. This fan base has to be the worst in sports
Facts and it disgusts me. Hats off to you for admitting it.

Advertisement
I really hope Tae stays and works hard to improve. With his major issue off the field, it is highly unlikely any other D1 school would take him. I hope he's super careful & treats his opportunity at Miami with kid gloves or he may be added to the long list of talented players throughout football who make terrible decisions & end up fading into oblivion. I'd love to see him stay at Miami and work his way to greatness. He should also treat Miami with tremendous respect because he very likely would not get a chance at any other program after the physical abuse allegations.

Balom, Blades, Washington, Dunson, Markeith Williams are all guys that can lne up back there.
They can line up back there but they’ll just be bodies and liable to get picked on. Markeith is too small rn he’s like 150 lbs lol. Washington is slow. Blades should be playing CB he’s not a safety he’s showing that so far back there. Dunson would have to learn the position he won’t know what he’s doing as some allude to be the case with Tae if you’re gonna stick someone back there that is brand new why not just Tae play. Like I said rn Balom would be our only quality backup if he left Markeith is gonna be good he just needs some weight.

I really hope Tae stays and works hard to improve. With his major issue off the field, it is highly unlikely any other D1 school would take him. I hope he's super careful & treats his opportunity at Miami with kid gloves or he may be added to the long list of talented players throughout football who make terrible decisions & end up fading into oblivion. I'd love to see him stay at Miami and work his way to greatness. He should also treat Miami with tremendous respect because he very likely would not get a chance at any other program after the physical abuse allegations.
Lol when he was arrested, he had dozens of schools reach out to him. He can get another D1 scholly tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back