Tae is not hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it was my job, yeah I’d consider leaving, but I wouldn’t abruptly do it. I wouldn’t quit after a win. Where’s he going to go now? Nowhere to play this season. The smart thing would be to see the season out…and who knows, Blades can get injured again. He’s an injury away from seeing the field a whole bunch more. Just a childish way to handle things, but then again he also whooped his girlfriend
No one knows if he leaving, just speculation but it would be unwise to do so 2 games in no matter the situation

Am I wrong? The DB’s look like **** and there’s only 1 commit so far on the board. Safety recruiting board has been a nightmare.
Not saying that you are completely wrong but perhaps a little premature in the judgement. I am confident we will be fine recruiting wise and we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes with Tae and Frierson.

We all see the Ivey issue but I don’t have a problem the staff letting him try and get him going vs these weaker teams. Players that came in after him haven’t done much better to perhaps win the job. Maybe it changes for TAMU.

True that. I’m not defending dude, I just think that, he should get more snaps if Ivey still out here getting so many. Ivey is a magician the way he got everyone who matters thinking he dat nigg4! Lol. Back to Tae.. If he having trouble tackling you get his a$$ in tackling drills all week! He only got like 10 snaps last game and less this game. If he out there on that throw you know he gets the pick.
You and many others here keep bringing up Ivey and pull that guy through the mud.

Which corner showed anything worth a **** today or last week?

Ivey has his issues, but who replaces him?

Couch? The kid has yet to make a play this year.

Porter? Looked like a middle schooler swatting at flies as Brownlee mossed him.

Curtis? You smell that; yup, toast.

Who is left that is ready?

Advertisement
Not saying that you are completely wrong but perhaps a little premature in the judgement. I am confident we will be fine recruiting wise and we don’t know what is going on behind the scenes with Tae and Frierson.

We all see the Ivey issue but I don’t have a problem the staff letting him try and get him going vs these weaker teams. Players that came in after him haven’t done much better to perhaps win the job. Maybe it changes for TAMU.
I will admit it’s premature on my part but so far it’s been underwhelming. I don’t trust one corner on this team right now. What do you think will happen against much better teams? Guess we will see.

You and many others here keep bringing up Ivey and pull that guy through the mud.

We only saw all the others on one play each. That’s the problem. Let everyone show you something instead of trotting buddy out there over and over. You put guys in who been sitting around all game of course they get beat smh. They’re not even warmed up.

Advertisement

You had people clamoring for their backups, then their backups came in and got mossed

:pgdead:

Is it a little early to be saying that we need to worry about these 2 coaches?
Yes and no. Dbs have looked awful through 2 games against **** teams. What do you think will happen when the competition gets better? Bethune and So Miss targeted Ivey most of the game. That’s saying something right there.

Is it a little early to be saying that we need to worry about these 2 coaches?
Maybe but I see reason for concern with both. Neither has done much in terms of play on the field or recruiting but I'm not hitting panic button before November.

Would you not leave if you were on the sidelines watching KNOWING you are better and your FUTURE is on the line?!!
Stop the CAP!!!
#1 He hasn’t shown he’s better so GTFOH.
#2 Where the **** do you think he’s going at this point of the season?

Can’t fix stupid.

Advertisement
We only saw all the others on one play each. That’s the problem. Let everyone show you something instead of trotting buddy out there over and over. You put guys in who been sitting around all game of course they get beat smh. They’re not even warmed up.
They were given their shot to make something happen. Show out or shut up, right?

If not, then earn the minutes during the week of practice.

Coaches will play the guy they can rely on to do what is expected.

Steele, Addae, Strong, Cristobal, etc. aren't playing players because they like them. The coaches want to win games and will play those players who the coaches think will give the team the best chance to win. So, if given an opportunity you better produce

Advertisement
Ivey was bad with Rumph, TRob, and Addae…maybe it isn’t the coaching?
Well that’s on the coaches for putting him out there for 5 miserable years. Someone also mentioned what about the backups? Well Curtis should never see the field again, Porter got abused on a ball today and idk what the freshmen look like.

He is a Miami legends kid???

There's no way Addae, Strong, Mario, Steele, etc are going to play a kid as an ode to his deceased father.

Seriously, again, can anyone provide any actual reason Tae is behind Blades?

Also, (I've asked this in another thread and got no response), why is Blades a safety all of a sudden. He was really good CB before his issues with covid. Wtf happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back