Tae is not hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelp.. unless the insiders want to chime in.. the kid seem to have done everything right since his second chance.. even started sounding like a different person.. you cant blame him if he decides to leave.. he has no business not playing over Blades.
You can’t blame him? LOL

Advertisement
They were given their shot to make something happen. Show out or shut up, right?

If not, then earn the minutes during the week of practice.

Coaches will play the guy they can rely on to do what is expected.

Steele, Addae, Strong, Cristobal, etc. aren't playing players because they like them. The coaches want to win games and will play those players who the coaches think will give the team the best chance to win. So, if given an opportunity you better produce
Lol you take a passing QB out for one play to run with a running QB or wildcat MFs say you threw off his Rhythm, but when you put in a corner who has been sitting around all game in and he gets bombed he sucks.

There's no way Addae, Strong, Mario, Steele, etc are going to play a kid as an ode to his deceased father.

Seriously, again, can anyone provide any actual reason Tae is behind Blades?

Also, (I've asked this in another thread and got no response), why is Blades a safety all of a sudden. He was really good CB before his issues with covid. Wtf happened?
Was just kidding. I trust Mario knows what the heck he is doing...unlike the previous HC.

Advertisement
Yeah I thought losing Linguard, Jarren Williams and Pope would suck when they had been rumored to leave. Let him go if this is the case
Like Mario said, that U on your chest needs to mean something. You either want to be apart of the culture or not, it's not for everyone.

True. Just looks dumb to throw a tantrum, particularly after a win
That’s probably why he was benched. Maybe he threw a fit and the coaches didn’t like it, who knows? He was getting hyped up on the kickoff team early on though.

Advertisement
Lol you take a passing QB out for one play to run with a running QB or wildcat MFs say you threw off his Rhythm, but when you put in a corner who has been sitting around all game in and he gets bombed he sucks.
I said that about a QB and the wildcat we don't run?

I also didn't say the other corners suck; you implied that. I implied the other corners aren't ready.

Honestly, like you I don't know what the coaches are thinking but I'm giving Steele the benefit of the doubt because the dude has coached some and has had success. I also know that coaches will always make decisions THEY believe will help them win football games both in the present and in the future.

****, for all we know Steele and the other defensive coaches are trying to work some of the younger guys in but also don't want to destroy their confidence. There are alot of things to consider here beyond recruiting rankings or Madden overall ratings.

Advertisement
But god forbid you question a single decision of all-knowing Mario Cristobal’s staff.

Currently dealing with a bunch of superfans on Twitter squirming around and screaming at anyone who levels any criticism whatsoever.

Yelp.. unless the insiders want to chime in.. the kid seem to have done everything right since his second chance.. even started sounding like a different person.. you cant blame him if he decides to leave.. he has no business not playing over Blades.
Insiders have already chimed in. Go back and read the thread.

Advertisement
Obviously, Tae has had issues in the past. Tae is **** fortunate he got a 2nd chance. He was even on the Mario show not long ago. Mario and crew aren’t going to tolerate any bull**** from any player.

But god forbid you question a single decision of all-knowing Mario Cristobal’s staff.

Currently dealing with a bunch of superfans on Twitter squirming around and screaming at anyone who levels any criticism whatsoever.
Cristobal deserves blame for today's lackluster performance. He stated the team didn't practice well this week; well, that's on him but he didn't hold anyone accountable. The starters were the same this week as last. Hopefully, Cristobal makes changes to the depth chart as a result of a bad week of practice and a subpar performance today

Cool thanks for your opinion on the matter thinking Mario is handling this wrong.

More “internet points” to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back