TAC x Patke Interaction

Advertisement
He’s one of the guys l could see leaving if staff remains the same. Rutgers probably would be interested. Maybe Syracuse.
I bet this young man makes it to the NFL. I know where he's from. I lived in the southern part of New Jersey for over 20 years. Failure is not an option for him. We're going to look back and say what an *** Patke was for shafting this young man.

Advertisement
Nothing against Ragone he’s just doing what the coaches say. You can’t tell me he’s better than TAC or Huff. At least put them in and see what they can do.
I mean, we've seen it with this staff already. They're playing the younger, better talent at positions now because they were basically forced to it by injury. And now we're playing better. But at other positions, like LB, they're playing guys they want to rely on like Flagg or Ragone because they feel comfortable with them there, even thought they're not the most productive. And this isn't a knock on Ragone, he's playing up to his highest level, and that's all you can ask for. But it's clear as day that a majority of these guys are not getting their chance to play, and I don't want to hear **** about how they look in practice. Because we've been seeing Bolden and Hall start over Kitches and Williams for a quarter of the season.

Advertisement
9A260B8A-C46E-4176-82DA-E89FF2415919.jpeg

I’ll they care about is the whining player. At this point the staff is tying to do everything possible to win( which they should have done from the jump) if he is not playing now he can’t be that great. I wanted to see him too.
BULL ****!!! #11 and #44 don't have the physical ability to make the plays that need to be made. We see it week in and week out. They are both liabilities in the passing game and constitantly grade low on PFF with an exception here and there, yet they both keep getting nearly all the snaps.

Diaz was quoted during the season saying Steed and Jennings were getting snaps a large part because they have been in the program a long time and have overcome so much (paraphrasing). Steed has played well enoughfor PT, but I'm sorry,Jennings shouldn't be out there.

Patke and Diaz fell in love with Flagg from the Spring game. He hasn't played to that level a majority of the year. I don't think he has the physical tools to be a starter.

The film doesn't lie. This ain't about Ragone, but that may have been the last straw for TAC.

Last edited:
Nothing against Ragone he’s just doing what the coaches say. You can’t tell me he’s better than TAC or Huff. At least put them in and see what they can do.
Normally I would say that a kid has everyday at practice to show the coaches what he can do. But with the dumbasses running things on Greentree, I can't say that I believe that. How long has it taken these muhfuccas to play the younger kids, even though the upperclassmen wasn't getting the job done? What the **** are they looking at in practices? Like you, I just can't believe Ragone is the better player. I'm pretty sure TAC is ****ed. I would be too.

Advertisement
Didn’t TAC come in with Flagg? How was Flagg able to surpass him? And Keontra was switched and immediately took playing time. Not saying TAC doesn’t deserve some snaps, but I’m sure it’s not all on the coaches, probably a mix.

Patke is somehow a worse coach than Mandy and that’s impressive. Sad thing is outside of keontra ragoo may have been the best LB on the field when he played those few snaps. Let that **** sink in as to how bad our other LBs have been. I would transfer too

He’s one of the guys l could see leaving if staff remains the same. Rutgers probably would be interested. Maybe Syracuse.
What I don't understand and never could understand is why? What on earth is the reason for TAC not getting any opportunities? There must be a reason. How does not playing this young man who by most accounts was coming on strong in fall camp benefit this staff or this team? There must be a concrete reason other than the usual "It's amateur hour in Coral Gables" one size fits all answer for everything. Everyone knows that it's amateur hour. It's been amateur hour since day 1. Why is TAC not playing? @Cribby anyone? Beuller?

Advertisement
Guys, we're not on the practice field, we don't see what the coaches see. Guys, we're not in the film room, we don't see what the coaches see. Guys, we're not in the lunch line, we don't see what the coaches see. Guys, we're not in the locker room, we don't see what the coaches see. Guys, we're not in the bathrooms, we don't see what the coaches see. Guys, we're not........

BULL ****!!! #11 and #44 don't have the physical ability to make the plays that need to be made. We see it week in and week out. They are both liabilities in the passing game and constitantly grade low on PFF with an exception here and there, yet they both keep getting nearly all the snaps.

The film doesn't lie. This ain't about Ragone, but that may have been the last straw for TAC.
44 may be the worst LB I've ever seen in College Football. And 11 is good if they running it right at him. He's like an old school, in the box, Mike LB. If the offense is running wider than C gap, or passing the ball, and he's in man.... he's a liability. He couldn't even run with the Pitt QB. A Univ. of Miami LB getting outrun to the edge, by a **** QB, not named M. Vick, or L. Jackson, is horrible.

Didn’t TAC come in with Flagg? How was Flagg able to surpass him? And Keontra was switched and immediately took playing time. Not saying TAC doesn’t deserve some snaps, but I’m sure it’s not all on the coaches, probably a mix.
Why’d it take half the season for the coaches to stop giving Hall snaps over Kam? Why doesn’t Brashard play mor? Taylor? Etc.

The staff stinks, man.

Advertisement
Back