TAC x Patke Interaction

Brooks hurts for depth next year, he's not good, but he could be a backup on a new scheme. Cave I don't have an opinion either way
Maybe they hold off to see if manny is fired and who the next coach . maybe they just hit it. Pope and Wiggins were supposed to bounce over the summer and didn’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imo, Steed has been our best pure LB. I was high on him coming out, but those **** injuries, man. Glad to see him recoup & play well.
He has improved dramatically over the last few weeks

The injuries are awful not just from a performance standpoint but it also keeps you from really developing in the weight room as well during the off-season (suppose that goes hand in hand)

Super impressed by how he has stepped up

If you don‘t want to play a kid fine but I keep hearing they tell a kid all week they’ll play then nothing happens. Multiple kids. That’s what ****ed LT off so bad.
Any chance Jennings dipped because He was getting passed as the backup LB? Coarch trying to salvage TAC or Brooks?

Any chance Jennings dipped because He was getting passed as the backup LB? Coarch trying to salvage TAC or Brooks?
No..

Have no clue why he wants to dip maybe hes actually mad about Flagg taking HIS reps. Because he was definately entrenched at the #2.

Maybe he goes to an Arkansas State type of program and gets starter reps.

Its crazy all these guys that were hogging up reps are now portaling out now that its clear there reps will dwindle. Now makes it kinda obvious why manny played em so much...Mfers wouldve threaten or threatened to leave since then.

No..

Have no clue why he wants to dip maybe hes actually mad about Flagg taking HIS reps. Because he was definately entrenched at the #2.

Maybe he goes to an Arkansas State type of program and gets starter reps.

Its crazy all these guys that were hogging up reps are now portaling out now that its clear there reps will dwindle. Now makes it kinda obvious why manny played em so much...Mfers wouldve threaten or threatened to leave since then.
Right. If it was this easy what didn't we just bench em when we first knew they sucked and they could have just portal'd out then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back