TAC x Patke Interaction

D_G87

Sophomore
Not sure if anyone else was by the gate where the players come out after the game, but I was walking up and saw TAC talking to his dad I’d assume and he looked extremely upset and dad was upset as well. They talked a while and then Patke came out and pulled them both by the side and the dad was going OFF on Patke. I couldn’t hear the convo but he was ****ed and TAC looked ****** and had the look of he’s leaving. I’m guessing Ragone getting those snaps put him over. Makes no sense he can’t get any PT with the way the LB play has been all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not surprising at all. We know these coaches are buns tho. Look at our team the people that should’ve been getting snaps are only getting them now because people had to get injured. Like as LB coach and with the way the LBs have looked you have no excuse not to give these kids any burn I mean what can they do any worse make a mistake 😂😂😂. Amateur hour at the U.

Advertisement
Patke has to go. This is the worst special teams unit I’ve seen and this is also the worst group of linebackers I’ve seen outside of 4 and 17. Hedley has also taken a step back this year so he can’t wear that badge of honor like he had anything to do with Lous success

Edit: also want to add that walk on Ragone (in limited snaps) read his keys better than both 11 and 44 do

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure if anyone else was by the gate where the players come out after the game, but I was walking up and saw TAC talking to his dad I’d assume and he looked extremely upset and dad was upset as well. They talked a while and then Patke came out and pulled them both by the side and the dad was going OFF on Patke. I couldn’t hear the convo but he was ****ed and TAC looked ****** and had the look of he’s leaving. I’m guessing Ragone getting those snaps put him over. Makes no sense he can’t get any PT with the way the LB play has been all year.
I agree 100%.

My perspective:

Advertisement
Back