Premium
View attachment 53662
Turnover Chain Recipients:
DBs: 6 different players (15)
LBs: 3 different players (3)
DLs: 5 different players (6)

View attachment 53744
Malek Young INT - BCC
Ryan Fines FR - BCC (Amari Carter also wore chain for FF)

View attachment 53745
Sheldrick Redwine FR - Toledo

View attachment 53746
Pat Bethel FF/FR - Duke
Michael Pinckney INT - Duke

View attachment 53747
Dee Delaney INT - FSU
Michael Jackson INT - FSU

View attachment 53748
Shaquille Quarterman FR - GT (last play of game, worn it in team meeting)

View attachment 53749
Demetrius Jackson INT - Syracuse (didn’t wear chain since he fumbled it back)
Michael Jackson INT - Syracuse
Michael Jackson INT - Syracuse
Jaquan Johnson INT - Syracuse

View attachment 53750
Jaquan Johnson FR - UNC
Charles Perry INT - UNC
Michael Jackson INT - UNC
Sheldrick Redwine INT - UNC

View attachment 53743
RJ McIntosh FR - VT
Jaquan Johnson INT - VT
Jonathan Garvin FF/FR Strip sack - VT
Sheldrick Redwine INT - VT

Jaquan Johnson INT - ND
Malek Young INT - ND
Trajan Bandy INT Pick 6 - ND
Jonathan Garvin FF/FR Strip sack - ND

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep the **** helmets on until you get to sideline. Pinckney could easily have been flagged as he was still on field when he took it off. 15 yards will bite us in *** in big game if we get flagged again.

Keep the **** helmets on until you get to sideline. Pinckney could easily have been flagged as he was still on field when he took it off. 15 yards will bite us in *** in big game if we get flagged again.

Yeah, I love the chain, I love when the helmet comes off, but get out of bounds first.

Yeah, I love the chain, I love when the helmet comes off, but get out of bounds first.

****......... what kind of fetish do you have . "love when the helmet comes off". that's just the wrong kind of statement from a man.

Glad we did not get penalized either. The staff should make a rule that says if you take off your helmet on the field you are not allowed to wear the chain.

But anyway. It is a fun gimmick.
The offensive players are being left out though. Maybe they can do a TD chain for them or something.

Advertisement
Glad we did not get penalized either. The staff should make a rule that says if you take off your helmet on the field you are not allowed to wear the chain.

The offensive players are being left out though. Maybe they can do a TD chain for them or something.

like all plays, you only see the end result. A TD run starts behind the line of scrimmage and continues to the end zone. A lot of players are involved and to single out the ball carrier just seems wrong. Sorta the same on defense but I can live with that side of the ball.

like all plays, you only see the end result. A TD run starts behind the line of scrimmage and continues to the end zone. A lot of players are involved and to single out the ball carrier just seems wrong. Sorta the same on defense but I can live with that side of the ball.
It was just a suggestion thrown out in a tongue-in-cheek like fashion about a silly gimmick.
No need to get philosophical on how a TD develops and the reward system that should ensue.

I want the 15 yard penalty to go along with the chain so keep taking off the helmet.

The chain is the best thing in my life right now

Woooooooooo issa lotta softies runnin round lol. Yall know what Miami is about. Untuck ur tails.

Cant have it both ways

Advertisement
its funny because they love the chain so much they can't contain themselves. its the biggest win we have had around here since the last time we beat FSU.

I wasn't upset when mike p took his helmet off and I wasn't upset when Norton got that roughing the passer. Let em know when in their **** all night....As long as it wasn't the 4th quarter or in a crucial moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to put the NHL line changing rule into the College and NFL. If within 3 feet of bench and not part of play no issues.

Dumbest rule along with the excessive targeting calls, probably all comes from CTE propaganda. Remember when our boys showed out, Devin Hester frequently did it. Let these kids have fun, remember when the player on the first 30 for 30 was talking about taking off his helmet because basketball and baseball players get exposure and he wanted to be seen too! I get it if it's during a play, when an injury can occur but to celebrate after a play is over....no call should be made.

Advertisement
I believe the whole helmet penalty was directed at Miami. What's new. Lamar Thomas caught a touchdown pass from Toretta. The helmet was off before reached the end zone it seemed. Lamar was an excitable kid.

****......... what kind of fetish do you have . "love when the helmet comes off". that's just the wrong kind of statement from a man.

Says the guy who took it there lml

I believe the whole helmet penalty was directed at Miami. What's new. Lamar Thomas caught a touchdown pass from Toretta. The helmet was off before reached the end zone it seemed. Lamar was an excitable kid.

The helmet rule was definitely targeted at Miami. Lamar would snatch his off after great catches. It didn't matter whether it was a TD or not, lol.

Advertisement
Yes they do need to be more careful about taking helmets off before they get to sideline. Just a matter of time before some over zealous ref tries to flag is for that BS.

They couldve called both pinckney and bethel....everyone is all good until costs us in a big Game

Advertisement
Back