T U R N O V E R C H A I N ! ! !

If a Miami guy waits to get to the sideline to take off his helmet, is he really a Miami guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I think it's worth the risk. And **** after that catch pickney made for the int. Let him do whatever loved when they showed him standing on the bench too!

Yes they do need to be more careful about taking helmets off before they get to sideline. Just a matter of time before some over zealous ref tries to flag is for that BS.

We've already been flagged for it.

Woooooooooo issa lotta softies runnin round lol. Yall know what Miami is about. Untuck ur tails.

Cant have it both ways

When it costs us in a big game I hope your Tampa a s s is up on here to eat crow. Can't have it both ways but cry when undisciplined teams never win big games.

[TWEET]913766836562534401[/TWEET]

Game 1: Bethune Cookman
Malek Young: Int
DIvhVWpW4AQMMRE.jpg

Amari Carter: FF
DI7W__bVYAADBcC.jpg

Game 2: Toledo
Sheldrick Redwine: Int
DKcWxJrX0AMef88.jpg

Game 3: Duke
Michael Pinckney: Int
[TWEET]913920178030878720[/TWEET]
[TWEET]913956852303622145[/TWEET]

Pat Bethel: FF and FR

[TWEET]913952677482070016[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the Turnover Chain. It has to be a positive in recruiting. I guarantee that every defender wants to don that chain.

The most Miami thing ever and I'm loving it! Hope it makes a bunch of appearances in Tally!

Advertisement
Woooooooooo issa lotta softies runnin round lol. Yall know what Miami is about. Untuck ur tails.

Cant have it both ways

I’d rather be a SMART SOFTIE than a STUPID tough guy. You’d be first to if we got penalty so stuff your softie talk

Advertisement
its funny because they love the chain so much they can't contain themselves. its the biggest win we have had around here since the last time we beat FSU.

If they love it so much maybe the coaching staff should create a seperate Beat FSU chain and make it out of the real thing.

If a Miami guy waits to get to the sideline to take off his helmet, is he really a Miami guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! I'll take the 15 yard penalty. That's Miami swag! The only reason y that stupid rule is in place is b/c of Miami. First off, it shouldn't be a penalty while someone is going to the sideline anyway. I can reason if someone take off their helmet in the middle of the field or right after someone scores a TD, but if a player is facing their bench coming off the field and takes off their helmet, how is that unsportsmanlike?

The T.O Chain is beast. Bump a fake championship belt....this chain IS Miami and Miami football. But I have 0 issues w cats taking off their lids going to the sidelines, 1 time. I loved how Pinckney got on the bench too, talking. That's Miami football and that's what attracted the finest young athletes here. We're becoming a cool program again, and once we beat FSU....the college football world will have no choice but to focus on us again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back