T.Thornton on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same situation as Randy Russell. Too much in front of him. Kid doesn't want to compete.

Dumbest thing Ive read all day. You realize they have more wr commits than us right? And they are likely gona end up with 5-6

Pope, Wiggins, hightower over any of there 5 scrubs all day everyday

Im not comparing the wr classes. The fact that people will say the kid is afraid to compete is just ridiculous.

Advertisement
Gators loading up now. Miami still has the best class by far. This class is as good as the Swagg16 class. Maybe better. Gotta keep Gilbert Frierson on board tho...

kocosports-evansko.gif

Same situation as Randy Russell. Too much in front of him. Kid doesn't want to compete.

Dumbest thing Ive read all day. You realize they have more wr commits than us right? And they are likely gona end up with 5-6

Pope, Wiggins, hightower over any of there 5 scrubs all day everyday

Im not comparing the wr classes. The fact that people will say the kid is afraid to compete is just ridiculous.

This kid is gonna be a stud and I hope like **** the staff can flip him before NSD....people talking down on this kid are only doing it cause he went to the turds.

If he had come here they'd be throwing him a parade.

Advertisement
I hate for the gaytor to get anyone...but a fourth WR is not that important for the class IMO
The coaches have flexibility with that spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's simple, quit recruiting these kids that grew up loving that sh*t school in Gainesville. Obviously some of them worship that sh*tty school like Henderson, Edwards, callaway, and Thornton. Fvck em we ball

I'd have liked to have this kid in the class, but there is still a whole season of football to be played and numerous targets will start to appear. We got what looks to be our next great playmaker in Thomas in the last few months of recruiting, so I will under no circumstance rush that 4th spot now.

He committed to the Gators, but this is far from over. He seems to be an impressionable kid and I am sure our staff will keep recruiting him.

Advertisement
As fluid is in recruiting with these kids changing their minds on a whim not sure why anyone should take a loss when it comes to recruiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back