T.Thornton on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's true his old man works at UM, then i would fire the dad immediately.

We're not Alabama....and yes that almost happened to a kids parents.

Kid wanted to go to Auburn but parents boss was Bama booster...figure out the rest

Advertisement
From stampini on 247

"Thornton tried to commit/gave a silent to UF back in June. I think UF wanted to slow that and evaluate things more. UM was going all out for him from the day after he visit UF, so there was some that thought that would be enough for the Canes to win out. Again, not sure Corral gets credit for it or UF giving him the green light considering what happened on his June visit."

Alledgedly he was silently committed to uf but they slow played him until he was a take for them. Hope the staff starts to get a better sense of these gator diehards.... like Russell,Henderson, Edwards and Thornton. Wasted time recruiting him when we could have went all in on Kevin Austin.

Regardless we need some momentum on the recruiting trail.

It's never wasted time man.

Coaches don't recruit guys based on your personal preference.

They have their board and they usually stick to it.

If we would only recruit UM "diehards" then many of our former greats wouldn't have ended up here
Yeah but if you keep losing these battles, you give the stupid a55 gator fans confidence that they can beat the staff on the trail or flip our commits whenever they want...

From stampini on 247

"Thornton tried to commit/gave a silent to UF back in June. I think UF wanted to slow that and evaluate things more. UM was going all out for him from the day after he visit UF, so there was some that thought that would be enough for the Canes to win out. Again, not sure Corral gets credit for it or UF giving him the green light considering what happened on his June visit."

Alledgedly he was silently committed to uf but they slow played him until he was a take for them. Hope the staff starts to get a better sense of these gator diehards.... like Russell,Henderson, Edwards and Thornton. Wasted time recruiting him when we could have went all in on Kevin Austin.

If we would only recruit UM "diehards" then many of our former greats wouldn't have ended up here
Yeah but if you keep losing these battles, you give the stupid a55 gator fans confidence that they can beat the staff on the trail or flip our commits whenever they want...

Why do you care what Gator fans think?

From stampini on 247

This is being dramatic... we have all the momentum there is in recruiting especially before the season starts.

Advertisement
From stampini on 247

Who cares? They're landing 3* recruits and acting like they just landed hall of fame caliber talent. It's eerily similar to this board for Al Golden. Meanwhile, we are out here stacking elite talent. We have multiple all americans. Our average star rating is close to 4.0. 17 out of 19 from Florida. Who gives a **** what this peasant fan base says on Twitter? Their program is garbage. Their recruiting class doesn't compare. They want to be us so bad but they're not. Don't validate yourself on Twitter. Look at the numbers and see that we are destroying them in most aspects of college football right now and rejoice, Broke!

Didn't know there were so many shooters on this board. Good company.

From stampini on 247

Who cares? They're landing 3* recruits and acting like they just landed hall of fame caliber talent. It's eerily similar to this board for Al Golden. Meanwhile, we are out here stacking elite talent. We have multiple all americans. Our average star rating is close to 4.0. 17 out of 19 from Florida. Who gives a **** what this peasant fan base says on Twitter? Their program is garbage. Their recruiting class doesn't compare. They want to be us so bad but they're not. Don't validate yourself on Twitter. Look at the numbers and see that we are destroying them in most aspects of college football right now and rejoice, Broke!

I agree I'm just tired of seeing them saying they can flip our commits period or they "beat" us for Thornton. Sh*t is annoying.... hate these b*tches. They talk all of that sh*t yet scared to play Miami but when they do we beat the breaks off of them...

Advertisement
From stampini on 247

I agree I'm just tired of seeing them saying they can flip our commits period or they "beat" us for Thornton. Sh*t is annoying.... hate these b*tches. They talk all of that sh*t yet scared to play Miami but when they do we beat the breaks off of them...

Doesnt matter what they say. The dudes they flipped havent done **** there so it has worked out fine.

From stampini on 247

Broke, every once in a while your third grade mind overloads, and you type something so incredibly stupid, I have to read it again to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

You're actually worrying about giving Ufhag fans confidence? Fūcking fans???

So we should recruit and sign so as not to give their fans confidence? Our strategy should include that as one the guiding factors?

Stand up, pull your dīck out, open a drawer, place it inside, and slam that drawer as hard as you can. The pain might knock some motherfūcking sense into your mushy underdeveloped brain.

From stampini on 247

Broke, every once in a while your third grade mind overloads, and you type something so incredibly stupid, I have to read it again to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me.

You're actually worrying about giving Ufhag fans confidence? Fūcking fans???

So we should recruit and sign so as not to give their fans confidence? Our strategy should include that as one the guiding factors?

Stand up, pull your dīck out, open a drawer, place it inside, and slam that drawer as hard as you can. The pain might knock some motherfūcking sense into your mushy underdeveloped brain.

Probably pretty hard to slam a ****** in a drawer

Advertisement
Let's be real - this kid is scared of Pope, Hightower and emerging Wiggins . Not to mention the great WR class we just got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any kid who grows up a gator fan in Dade County is a devout ****face. There's no other way to put it. They're front-running cvmbag facquits who grew up sucking Tebow's unused dyck.

They dropped UM like pvssy bytches because they wanted to be associated with a team that was winning in the heart of KKK country in the middle of nowhere 5 hours away. They were too timid and weak-minded to rep the local club because they were scared of some other dopey **** mopsaying "why you like them losers?".

I hope Thornton bottoms out and has to come back to Dade looking for handouts and some real UM fan parlays Thornton's misery into a cheap bj.

One more thing. Bytches need to learn how to decipher the written word prior to thinking they're getting over on Pete. They like to jump him because they know he won't fight back on here. So they make **** up in an effort to tarnish his stellar reputation. Instead of just banning those dopey facquits like most guys would who are trying to build their own career he allows them to puke up their pablum.

Pete never predicted Thornton to UM. If you facquits weren't so dumb you'd be able to decipher the difference between "UM is confident he picks UM" and "I am predicting he picks UM."

Advertisement
Some kids NEED to get out of South FL in my opinion. I woulda rather he stuck with Baylor than go to Florida but oh well. CMR and co. will be more than fine. NSD is a long way away. And if he does go to UF, I can't wait to see D.J. Ivey clamp him up.

Some kids feel like they have to get away to survive out here. **** rough.

Our WR class stack for 18'. We good.
No doubt. They need to flee the mean streets of coral gables to be safe in kkkainesville where players never find trouble and people don't get shot in the face by gator players.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], take comfort in [MENTION=14258]ILCane2011[/MENTION]'s words. We're 9-2 against UiF thus far in this recruiting cycle. Let that be your teddy bear.

LOL at "needing" to get out of Miami. Going to school at Miami would actually be the safer option for a lot of these kids. I don't understand how people don't understand this AND assume that going to school 5 hours away will keep them out of trouble.

Any kid who grows up a gator fan in Dade County is a devout ****face. There's no other way to put it. They're front-running cvmbag facquits who grew up sucking Tebow's unused dyck.

They dropped UM like pvssy bytches because they wanted to be associated with a team that was winning in the heart of KKK country in the middle of nowhere 5 hours away. They were too timid and weak-minded to rep the local club because they were scared of some other dopey **** mopsaying "why you like them losers?".

I hope Thornton bottoms out and has to come back to Dade looking for handouts and some real UM fan parlays Thornton's misery into a cheap bj.

One more thing. Bytches need to learn how to decipher the written word prior to thinking they're getting over on Pete. They like to jump him because they know he won't fight back on here. So they make **** up in an effort to tarnish his stellar reputation. Instead of just banning those dopey facquits like most guys would who are trying to build their own career he allows them to puke up their pablum.

Pete never predicted Thornton to UM. If you facquits weren't so dumb you'd be able to decipher the difference between "UM is confident he picks UM" and "I am predicting he picks UM."

So Canes fans in Gainsville and Tally are????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back