T.Thornton on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
No disrespect to your military service, but look at your original quote when you claimed that Orange Park was a part of the Gainesville area.

That's what people are mocking.

And, yes, I lived in Gainesville for a year, so I know how far apart the two towns are. Gainesville gets ORLANDO area TV and radio stations. You can buy the Orlando Sentinel in Gainesville.

There's a difference between facts and opinions. Just admit that you were BS'ing and got caught, and move on.

Fair enough to state, think in other posts, I explained recruiting areas. I could have maybe further explained it better in the original posts. Plucking folks from Jacksonville for the Canes is a pretty big accomplishment. That was the thought, that is considered Gator territory. It is a fair criticism and I'll take it.

Some of us got it.

Then we have the four-year-olds who will argue how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

And thanks for your service. A number of these that like to argue? This is their biggest battlefield. And they like to shine.

Well, some of us prefer accuracy and truth, unlike you, who lies about the "noble Confederates" starting the Civil War over a TARIFF BILL that passed 3 months after the formation of the Confederacy.

Well, some of US prefer to not spend our free time slobbering over a ****, and who actually knows a bit about history, while you were in the boys room pulling your pud while skipping history class.

This may come as a shock - but the southern states had threatened to pull out long before they did - which would account for your 3 month accuracy mistake.

No South, no revenue. Really simple.

It's only a matter of time before you also start to argue that Orange Park is in the Gainesville area.

Look, we get it. You rednecks have been inventing "alternate facts" for 150 years to create a reason OTHER than slavery for why your pusillanimous ancestors committed treason against the US.

This is fairly simple and straightforward. The pvssy rednecks of the 1860s, who had to fight for the first time in their miserable lives (and who couldn't just order their slaves to do it, like they did for all the other manual labor they were too weak to do), were very clear in their contemporaneous statements about why they seceded. Never once did any Southern state or individual cite a future and un-enacted Tariff Act.

Not one single inferior redneck marched into the Civil War whistling Dixie and complaining about a tariff that he had never paid.

And people today complain about illegal immigrants taking American jobs, when the real reality is that, for centuries, pvssy rednecks have been addicted to cheap immigrant labor doing the jobs that they didn't want to do.

Every Confederate soldier was either a loser slaveowner or an ignorant loser redneck who got tricked into a losing fight by loser slaveowners.

Advertisement
Fair enough to state, think in other posts, I explained recruiting areas. I could have maybe further explained it better in the original posts. Plucking folks from Jacksonville for the Canes is a pretty big accomplishment. That was the thought, that is considered Gator territory. It is a fair criticism and I'll take it.

Some of us got it.

Then we have the four-year-olds who will argue how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

And thanks for your service. A number of these that like to argue? This is their biggest battlefield. And they like to shine.

Well, some of us prefer accuracy and truth, unlike you, who lies about the "noble Confederates" starting the Civil War over a TARIFF BILL that passed 3 months after the formation of the Confederacy.

Well, some of US prefer to not spend our free time slobbering over a ****, and who actually knows a bit about history, while you were in the boys room pulling your pud while skipping history class.

This may come as a shock - but the southern states had threatened to pull out long before they did - which would account for your 3 month accuracy mistake.

It's only a matter of time before you also start to argue that Orange Park is in the Gainesville area.

Look, we get it. You rednecks have been inventing "alternate facts" for 150 years to create a reason OTHER than slavery for why your pusillanimous ancestors committed treason against the US.

This is fairly simple and straightforward. The pvssy rednecks of the 1860s, who had to fight for the first time in their miserable lives (and who couldn't just order their slaves to do it, like they did for all the other manual labor they were too weak to do), were very clear in their contemporaneous statements about why they seceded. Never once did any Southern state or individual cite a future and un-enacted Tariff Act.

Not one single inferior redneck marched into the Civil War whistling Dixie and complaining about a tariff that he had never paid.

And people today complain about illegal immigrants taking American jobs, when the real reality is that, for centuries, pvssy rednecks have been addicted to cheap immigrant labor doing the jobs that they didn't want to do.

Every Confederate soldier was either a loser slaveowner or an ignorant loser redneck who got tricked into a losing fight by loser slaveowners.

Seriously?

You both don't know what you're talking about

One guy refuses recognize how mechanized opinionation for a race was used in full force and only recognizes 2nd tier and 3rd tier reasons, while the other denies the opinionation was mechanized but instead blames inferior intelligence because the Washington Post said so just like those same "inferior rednecks" did while reading about how savage African Americans were even though most had never had any kind of real contact with one because most were on plantations.

If you both would pickup a non-partisan American history book and actually read it then maybe you'll have a better understanding.

Signed,

A guy who actually studies history

Noticed this thread jumping up in pages.

Clicked expecting a **** show.

Didnt envision this.

I'm sorry, just a question, but hitf did we go from T Thornton to how the civil war began? Swear some of ya'll mofos derail a thread on AmTrak proportions.

Some of us got it.

Pvssy rednecks? We were outnumbered 7:1 - and it took you guys four years. Four years.

It took the entire Allied forces - Russia, Britain, and US four years to whip Germany. So for pvssy rednecks - I'd say we did pretty good.

And again - you are so far off in your knowledge - you don't know what the **** you're talking about. I'd suggest when you don't have a clue on something - if you keep your mouth shut - no one will actually know just how ignorant you are.

Tariffs, dumbass, is a tax on imports coming into the country. Imports. Not exports. A tax on IMPORTS. Basic knowledge.

See, in trade, we exported crops - Europe didn't need our finished products - they needed cotton, wheat, rice etc. They bought it up. We wanted some of their imports - and those imports were taxed by a thing called a tariff.

So - the South doesn't export - no tariff revenue for the Federal government. The South leaves the Union - no tariff revenue for the Federal government - and at that time - tariff revenue was the only revenue the Feds could collect.

I bet you make your momma real proud.

You're so far out in the weeds - but hey - that's a Yankee education for you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm sorry, just a question, but hitf did we go from T Thornton to how the civil war began? Swear some of ya'll mofos derail a thread on AmTrak proportions.

Well, s*** for brains brought it up, and I just can't abide a dumbass.

Wow looks like I need to call out the state police again to look into why this thread took such a hard left turn all of a sudden.

I mean this was a tragic case of people not paying attention to what was in front of them veering off into the past violently destroying the original thread.

State Police heading to the scene now to find the culprits responsible for again ruining a good thread.

You motherfckers with this civil war **** again? You're derailing hcanes' original derailment of this thread.

Anybody going to El Clasico this weekend? Ticket seem pretty expensive for an exhibition game.

Advertisement
This is a good thread. Keep up the good work, gentleman.

I paid much less than what Stubhub, Seatgeek, Vivid seats, is selling for, at a real match in Barcelona...the States is a joke. Robbery and the starters don't even play a full game. You're a fool if you pay more than $80/ticket.

Anybody going to El Clasico this weekend? Ticket seem pretty expensive for an exhibition game.

Advertisement
Since I started this thread, can I now request Mods to lock this thread? smh .........

Advertisement
Some of us got it.

Pvssy rednecks? We were outnumbered 7:1 - and it took you guys four years. Four years.

It took the entire Allied forces - Russia, Britain, and US four years to whip Germany. So for pvssy rednecks - I'd say we did pretty good.

And again - you are so far off in your knowledge - you don't know what the **** you're talking about. I'd suggest when you don't have a clue on something - if you keep your mouth shut - no one will actually know just how ignorant you are.

Tariffs, dumbass, is a tax on imports coming into the country. Imports. Not exports. A tax on IMPORTS. Basic knowledge.

See, in trade, we exported crops - Europe didn't need our finished products - they needed cotton, wheat, rice etc. They bought it up. We wanted some of their imports - and those imports were taxed by a thing called a tariff.

So - the South doesn't export - no tariff revenue for the Federal government. The South leaves the Union - no tariff revenue for the Federal government - and at that time - tariff revenue was the only revenue the Feds could collect.

I bet you make your momma real proud.

You're so far out in the weeds - but hey - that's a Yankee education for you.

You know that nobody currently alive had anything to do with that war right? Those are reenactments, not the actual Civil War.

Kryptonite - WE was the South. YOU GUYS were the northern aggressors.

You Yankees got your strong central government in charge. They're now telling businesses what they can and can't do, they're in our bedrooms, have tanked our education system, control healthcare, almost wiping out individual insurance options, and take from those who produce - to perpetuate those parasites.

It may take ten, or even twenty years. But if Monopoly was like real life - every time someone passes "GO," they'd have to share their properties, houses, hotels, and money with those players who aren't doing well.

After a while, everyone's just waiting for the next person to collect his $200 and get their share of it.

Our country is a bit over 200 years old, and we've already had two revolutions.

You're dreaming if you think those were the last ones.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back