T-Rob Hired!!

Advertisement
When I said Manny reached out to Chris Wilson last week it was legit but I’ve not heard anything remotely close to what I heard about TRob. I thought they moved on.

Could have been locked in quickly. Not gonna shoot the rumors down but based on who I talk to I feel he would have told me by now if it was legit.
I'd like to add that Manny has kept a lot of things quiet to him. T-Rob became really public when Auburn reporters jumped in and added fuel to the fire.

Advertisement
See Barry, a writer CAN let some info out the bag without being a total ****!

Great hire! Let's keep the momentum and get Baker up out the paint...Please and thank you....

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

It’s smarter too because it draws more engagement over the next few days with people coming back to see what he knows.

Advertisement
I feel like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, they're pulling me back in

I hate myself for this, lol

Truly, Im pathetic, I always fall for the doggone banana in the tail pipe. Manny Diaz is the Axel Foley of the off-season, I'll give him that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Forgive my ignorance, but could you give us a little preview on who Chris is and why this is a good thing.

If it’s the same Chris Wilson I think it is, he has a SB ring as DL coach from Philly, and is the current DL coach for Colorado. Played ball at OU & is a pretty respected DL coach that’s churned out numerous NFL DEs while at OU.

That’s the only Chris Wilson I’m familiar w/ in that capacity

Advertisement
Back