T-Rob Hired!!

That is what you can come up with....it took you that long ...UNC just ran for another 20 yards. dIAZ still has nightmares about Taysum Hill

I didn’t take long at all. You didn’t ask me for it before then. And like I said there’s no conversing with you. Go back to doing whatever it is you do here.

Advertisement
If this is true then itd be a bigger hire than T Rob. Someone posted a video with Wilson a few years back talking about what he looks for in his D Lineman.

That dude is legit af.
Pair him up with Leonard Taylor and let's ******* go!

I didn’t take long at all. You didn’t ask me for it before then. And like I said there’s no conversing with you. Go back to doing whatever it is you do here.
I asked you to name 3 good offenses...you couldnt name one...Then you come back with VT and lie about the stats

Meanwhile UNC is still tired from running more against Miami than they do the whole fall camp trying to get into game shape.

Advertisement
Little birdy told us that coach DIAZ is got his ears wide open and guess who the birdy is? Old #20

Little birdy told us that coach DIAZ is got his ears wide open and guess who the birdy is? Old #20
So..Ed Reed get the credit for this hire..and not the HC. 😂. Y’all are ridiculous. Does Ed get credit for Lashlee too?

Advertisement
What are the expectations for t-rob?

Is he gonna land dudes that are 3-4 star rated and he feels he can develop them into studs?
Or s he gonna go toe to toe with the front runners for elite kids and beat them out?

I see that for 22 we’ve offered some of the top rated db’s already.
I just don’t see those dudes coming here over Bama, LSU, Clemson, and the other front runners just because he’s here.

Or is he already having an impact and only the dudes that are plugged in know about it.

Is he gonna land dudes that are 3-4 star rated and he feels he can develop them into studs?
Or s he gonna go toe to toe with the front runners for elite kids and beat them out?

I just don’t see those dudes coming here over Bama, LSU, Clemson, and the other front runners just because he’s here.

Or is he already having an impact and only the dudes that are plugged in know about it.
It’s a little early to try to judge recruiting. The guy’s been here 2 weeks.

My expectations are landing a full CB class for once (minimum 3 guys) with 2 of those considered blue chippers. I won't judge him (and DVD) off any 1 single guy (Earl Little Jr.) but we have 2 guys with reputations as great recruiters so they need to come through and come through big.

I don't foresee us going national and landing 5 star types outside of Florida but you never know.

It’s a little early to try to judge recruiting. The guy’s been here 2 weeks.
Absolutely agree.
But a lot of people that know way more about football than me wanted him here and are delighted that he is here now.
I’m just trying to gauge expectations. We as fans want to all of the sudden beat saban and Raymond for multiple top 10 corner backs and i don’t think that’s a fair expectation.
I’m sure he’s will improve what we have and provide great coaching considering his track record.

Advertisement
Absolutely agree.
But a lot of people that know way more about football than me wanted him here and are delighted that he is here now.
I’m just trying to gauge expectations. We as fans want to all of the sudden beat saban and Raymond for multiple top 10 corner backs and i don’t think that’s a fair expectation.
I’m sure he’s will improve what we have and provide great coaching considering his track record.
Expectations are we pull better, evaluate better amd develop better.

Expectations are we pull better, evaluate better amd develop better.
And actually have a DB coach who will follow up with kids who have an interest. It starts with engaging kids and building a relationship with kids through consistent communication. Rumph was not, by all accounts, able to do this.

He ain't JUST just walking around with his CIGAR.
200.gif

Advertisement
I think Miami actually has a chance with any cb now. I don't expect him to go beat LSU and Bama and OSU immediately but I at least think it's somewhat possible which wasn't the case under Rumph.

What I do think he'll do is get that next tier right under elite or borderline elite and he'll consistently get that. The problem before is we swung for the fences and then missed in the really good backup plans, then their backups, and their backups. I expect us to go no further down than the original backup kids who are still really solid and have good athletic traits.

Advertisement
Back