T-Rob Hired!!

Advertisement
I wouldn't even call this a step, this is a ******* long jump in the right direction. Wow.

Incredible move by Manny. Hopefully he keeps it going by exterminating Baker and Rump next. (And not promoting green *** DVD)

Bob Beamon would be proud of this leap in the right direction...

Advertisement
Not reading 24 pages of blah blah bull****... but is it normal for a DC to have his position coaches hired for him? Makes me question the Baker rumor or that any big DC is coming in.
If you read the previous 20+ pages you wouldn't be asking that question because it's already been covered my guy......so i'll answer your question with a question.......Did Mark Richt hire DL coach Craig Kuligowski before he hired DC Manny Diaz? I'll let you either 1) look it up urself or 2) Read the previous or, wait, even better, use the SEARCH feature.....

Hahaha I'm kidding CLG, today is a day for Canes to celebrate......answer to ur ? is YES,......

Advertisement
Difference too is we won’t be losing kids we should have gotten because of ****** evaluations
Bingo....maybe it's just me but I'm still in disbelief how the DB/ATH from Orlando Edgewater winded up all the way in AZ. Maybe that was a case of him wanting/needing to be away for college but I always thought that kid had the goods not to mention we had Troutman who could've helped had we made a push.

Anywho, water under a bridge now, don't have to worry about that anymore lol

i think patke moves to ST only, we get jess simpson back and i think manny runs the Defense and hires DVD in some support role

Advertisement
I mean manny calling the plays is the BEST CASE SCENARIO in my opinion. he's better than any possible DC candidate out there

Really don’t understand how else you can feel. Now, he’s gotta do something about Baker. But he’s fixed every single problem so far. Maybe he himself is the problem, the jury is still out on that. But you gotta respect what he’s done to at least try to fix what’s been broken.
proven innocent on point GIF by Fox TV

need a new DC that runs a real defense

Great freaking day for Canes fans everywhere. TRob the first shot played. Can’t wait to see if it’s Wilson or Partridge at DL and then if Strong or someone else will become DC. All I know is we’re dealing with legit coaches now versus the putz brigade we had as defensive coaches previously. It’s about **** time - mirror an elite defense with a Top 20 offense and we’re heading back to the levels we haven’t seen since ‘02

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back