T-Rob Hired!!

Advertisement
Brethren; we still have some meat on the bone for this class. NSD is still 3 weeks away.
Mask Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Telly to coach special teams wouldn't be so bad.
I have no idea how he'd do...but looking objectively at fielding punts and kickoffs/blocking..it couldn't be much worse.

Plus that opens up letting him recruit So Fla as well, him and TRob would be huge down there.

Please let this happen and he'd have them boys on ST ready to take some heads off

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chris is the D-Line coach at Colorado. Manny has worked with him at Miss St.

He was the D-Line coach for the eagles team that won the Super Bowl. The guy is really good.
Charlie P better. Wilson don’t stay in one place loneger than a couple years

Great hire. It will result in an automatic upgrade in secondary recruiting and development. IMO T-Rob not getting Co-DC leaves the door wide open for Chris Wilson to come in as the DC/defensive line coach. Next you fire Patke and promote Lockette to ST.

Advertisement
When I said Manny reached out to Chris Wilson last week it was legit but I’ve not heard anything remotely close to what I heard about TRob. I thought they moved on.

Could have been locked in quickly. Not gonna shoot the rumors down but based on who I talk to I feel he would have told me by now if it was legit.

Advertisement
Chris Wilson?
When I said Manny reached out to Chris Wilson last week it was legit but I’ve not heard anything remotely close to what I heard about TRob. I thought they moved on.

Could have been locked in quickly. Not gonna shoot the rumors down but based on who I talk to I feel he would have told me by now if it was legit.

Advertisement
Back