T-Rob Hired!!

Advertisement
Telly to coach special teams wouldn't be so bad.
I have no idea how he'd do...but looking objectively at fielding punts and kickoffs/blocking..it couldn't be much worse.

Plus that opens up letting him recruit So Fla as well, him and TRob would be huge down there.
thats where i heard they want him. the goal was to get Patke a G5 DC gig all season. i said this months ago on here.

Advertisement
i give him props hes going down swinging and thats how u gotta go. Go all out I respect that

Really don’t understand how else you can feel. Now, he’s gotta do something about Baker. But he’s fixed every single problem so far. Maybe he himself is the problem, the jury is still out on that. But you gotta respect what he’s done to at least try to fix what’s been broken.

Advertisement
Is he just db coach and not co-dc. I’ve seen mostly db coach on Twitter and the university release didn’t say anything about co-dc. Anyone know

Manny still winning the off-season!

When times are tough, I at least like to think we're good at something right now. I'm at least happy during the off-season. Gives me hope.

Next step is beating teams we aren't supposed to beat...baby steps, I suppose.

I will give Manny Diaz credit...I'm not a believer, but he's at least reassessing what goes wrong and attempting to fix it...both on the staff and the roster. If he ultimately fails...at least it wasn't for a lack of trying.

(please get rid of Blake Baker or at least demote him to some sort of non-coordinating role, please)

Advertisement
giphy (23).gif
giphy (20).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back