T-Rob gone! Who's Next

Advertisement
That's ultimately on Mario. Sorry but this is the big time. He gets no breaks from me. He should have sniffed out TRob was full of it since they weren't exactly on the greatest of terms. Add to that he never even returned Raymond's call. This isn't FIU anymore. You're expected to do much better than that. That's why he's making 8 million.
Where'd you hear this?

At the end of the day, these coaches r like politicians, bro. Until we see formal chit, it’s best not to put any stock into who staying or leaving. And 4 the record, I wasn’t coming at u pimp; u know u good in my book. I’m just tired of Miami homecoming stories from these coaches & they either suck or bounce. Lol

Right! Used car salesmen. Say anything to get the sale, but forget to tell you the transmission won't last 200 miles.

Advertisement
That's ultimately on Mario. Sorry but this is the big time. He gets no breaks from me. He should have sniffed out TRob was full of it since they weren't exactly on the greatest of terms. Add to that he never even returned Raymond's call. This isn't FIU anymore. You're expected to do much better than that. That's why he's making 8 million.
That is not what happened. Even after being told how things went down on here, y'all still posting false narratives.

What you got to say?

pee wee ufc GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like mario somewhat, but he got played like a fiddle.
happy w Mario. hes a stud recruiter. he did get burned by a SFL mercenary here. either way, there are other DB Coaches out there that are as good as T rob as a coach but may not have the name cache

Advertisement
Do the stats actually show that this is true?
Jeremy Pruitt lost one game as DC in 2 seasons and that loss to Clemson in the 16 natty was a lot more about firing Kiffin a week before a title game. We had devastating injuries in 17, starting with losing some of our best defensive players in the FSU game in Atlanta. It only got worse. When we beat Georgia, on the walk-off with Tua, not only were we champs but we had the #1 defense in the country. We haven't come close since. Pruitt was more aggressive than Kirby Smart. Kirby wanted to surround the QB, Pruitt wanted to eat the QBs spleen. Kirby was about the mush rush, Pruitt blitzed about 20% more than Smart. And Pruitt got the LBers heavily involved in those blitzes. But it was more than that. Pruitt was simplifying a Saban defense and communications that was crippling our defense at times against these HUNH spread teams. Pete Golding runs what coach Saban tells him to. One is the extension of the other. The same was true and still is true of Kirby Smart. But Jeremy was much more aggressive with blitzes, run stunts, and keeping assignments and communications simpler. That's not coach Saban my friend. Not even on a good day.

Jeremy Pruitt lost one game as DC in 2 seasons and that loss to Clemson in the 16 natty was a lot more about firing Kiffin a week before a title game. We had devastating injuries in 17, starting with losing some of our best defensive players in the FSU game in Atlanta. It only got worse. When we beat Georgia, on the walk-off with Tua, not only were we champs but we had the #1 defense in the country. We haven't come close since. Pruitt was more aggressive than Kirby Smart. Kirby wanted to surround the QB, Pruitt wanted to eat the QBs spleen. Kirby was about the mush rush, Pruitt blitzed about 20% more than Smart. And Pruitt got the LBers heavily involved in those blitzes. But it was more than that. Pruitt was simplifying a Saban defense and communications that was crippling our defense at times against these HUNH spread teams. Pete Golding runs what coach Saban tells him to. One is the extension of the other. The same was true and still is true of Kirby Smart. But Jeremy was much more aggressive with blitzes, run stunts, and keeping assignments and communications simpler. That's not coach Saban my friend. Not even on a good day.

Problem with Pruitt is he is a garbage human being and has zero morales. He won’t ever sniff a HC job ever again and will land somewhere as a DC only for a desperate school. Kids may love him but kids loved plenty of morally corrupt coaches like Urban

Amazing DC though, Top 3

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

Advertisement
Back