T-Rob Coming?

Advertisement
247sports.com also reported Wednesday evening that Auburn secondary Travaris Robinson is being pursued by new Maryland coach D.J. Durkin to be the Terrapins new defensive coordinator. Robinson worked with Durkin from on Muschamp’s staff at Florida

Some believe Coley stays in a reduced capacity (similar to F$U role)...not sure about title...maybe QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Don't worry about the title as CMR will call the plays and we will run his offense. I believe Geo even said Coley is driving Richt around town tomorrow after the Press Conference (not sure if he was kidding).

That should be his new role.

he'd be good at it too unless he hits a traffic jam and has to make an adjustment along his route.

Some believe Coley stays in a reduced capacity (similar to F$U role)...not sure about title...maybe QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Don't worry about the title as CMR will call the plays and we will run his offense. I believe Geo even said Coley is driving Richt around town tomorrow after the Press Conference (not sure if he was kidding).

he'd be good at it too unless he hits a traffic jam and has to make an adjustment along his route.

Zing!

Just speculation but people on twitter said he has started following miami commits, local news station and uncle luke. They said baez started following t-rob too. Also said baez has started following richt, rocker, and lilly.
No connection at all

He ends up dc at Maryland or South Carolina

Advertisement
If Muschamp gets hired by USCe, he'll definitely bring T-Rob with him as DC. Getting TRob would be huge. **** of a recruiter and very good coach. He's single-handily pulled DBs away from Miami(not saying much when Paul Williams was DB coach). T-Rob had a big hand in all the DB talent UF has been pumping out lately. VH3 is arguably a top 10 prospect in the upcoming draft(TRob was a huge part of that). He'd be a huge hire for this program but I just can't see it happening sadly. The Twitter follow games mean nothing to me. Remember Randy Shannon's random following of Miami players a few months ago or so?
There word going around that t-rob told muschamp the only place he will follow him to is auburn only becaus thats his alma mater dont know if its true though

Advertisement
If Muschamp gets hired by USCe, he'll definitely bring T-Rob with him as DC. Getting TRob would be huge. **** of a recruiter and very good coach. He's single-handily pulled DBs away from Miami(not saying much when Paul Williams was DB coach). T-Rob had a big hand in all the DB talent UF has been pumping out lately. VH3 is arguably a top 10 prospect in the upcoming draft(TRob was a huge part of that). He'd be a huge hire for this program but I just can't see it happening sadly. The Twitter follow games mean nothing to me. Remember Randy Shannon's random following of Miami players a few months ago or so?
There word going around that t-rob told muschamp the only place he will follow him to is auburn only becaus thats his alma mater dont know if its true though

I think he said that last year. He wanted to stay at uf.

I think he said that last year. He wanted to stay at uf.

But he's not going to deny a chance to be a DC for another DB coaching job.

Advertisement
Richt and T-Rob working South Florida with UM gear on would be a massacre.

Add in Rocker and Lilley and it's a wrap

Jeebus that would be just sick. Throw in Coley sticking around as QB Coach and Co-OC while Richt runs the offense and Coley can recruit, and we would have the best recruiting staff in the nation IMO. These guys would have South Fla on lockdown, in a way that we can only dream of being possible these days.

T-rob coming to Miami. My god. That would be amazing. If that happens, poor Tim Irvin.

That's why you commit to schools and not coaches

Well, lets hope Richt's star QB recruit from UGA actually pulls a Tim Irvin. Can you imagine landing that monster AND maybe Allison too? We would be absolutely MADE at QB for years. Those two backing up Kaaya, with Richt personally grooming them and coaching that offense. Maybe even Coley sticking around to keep working with the QBs? Ooooh boy.

Advertisement
Richt would win over a lot of cane fans that wanted another coach if he was able to pull T-Rob. Our recruiting would be scary good.

Post of the year right here.

BBCD!

Go Canes!

do other fanbases have this kind of weird obsession with bagmen style coaches?

Richt is a beast recruiter and the biggest name we have hired in 20 years, recruiting will be fine. Let's get some technicians on this staff.

Advertisement
Back