T-Rob Coming?

252cane

All-ACC
Just speculation but people on twitter said he has started following miami commits, local news station and uncle luke. They said baez started following t-rob too. Also said baez has started following richt, rocker, and lilly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the uninitiated, who is T-Rob and what would be the irony in him coming here?

Advertisement
For the uninitiated, who is T-Rob and what would be the irony in him coming here?

Travaris Robinson.

Was the DB coach at Florida for years, now at Auburn. Every recruit in South Florida regularly sings his praises. He's either just "the man" or "the man with the bag." Great recruiter. Would be a nice addition to our staff for recruiting purposes. It would be nice to hear his name and not cringe.

Advertisement

Travaris Robinson.

Was the DB coach at Florida for years, now at Auburn. Every recruit in South Florida regularly sings his praises. He's either just "the man" or "the man with the bag." Great recruiter. Would be a nice addition to our staff for recruiting purposes. It would be nice to hear his name and not cringe.

Appreciate the info.

My guess is he keeps almost the entire offensive staff with the exception of Coley, and he cleans house on defense.

Advertisement
Would be sick...

With Muschamp on the way out at Auburn and unlikely to follow to South Carolina......could happen.

No chance.

Entire offensive staff is gone with maybe Beard surviving.

Coley may stay as QB coach but I don't see it. Would be a backward career move.

My guess is he keeps almost the entire offensive staff with the exception of Coley, and he cleans house on defense.

Advertisement
Back