T-Rob Coming?

Advertisement
Some believe Coley stays in a reduced capacity (similar to F$U role)...not sure about title...maybe QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Don't worry about the title as CMR will call the plays and we will run his offense. I believe Geo even said Coley is driving Richt around town tomorrow after the Press Conference (not sure if he was kidding).

I know T and he is a stand up guy! Would be awesome if he came home. One of the few players that was actually good out of Coral Park.

Advertisement
Some believe Coley stays in a reduced capacity (similar to F$U role)...not sure about title...maybe QB Coach/Passing Game Coordinator. Don't worry about the title as CMR will call the plays and we will run his offense. I believe Geo even said Coley is driving Richt around town tomorrow after the Press Conference (not sure if he was kidding).

That should be his new role.

would he be the DC though? wonder how he would be at that? also, tim irvin following would be amazing..i loved that kid as a recruit..and saw he was starting from day one..but as the season went on i noticed he wasn't playing? and those dumb****s didn't even use him in the return game where the kids got something special fo sho.

Richt playing chess

a06a3bff9838bc99101731f47de174e3.gif

Advertisement
Richt and T-Rob working South Florida with UM gear on would be a massacre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Want to know what type of coach T-rob is? Go look at the Gators defense and look at how all of their secondary performs.

If Muschamp gets hired by USCe, he'll definitely bring T-Rob with him as DC. Getting TRob would be huge. **** of a recruiter and very good coach. He's single-handily pulled DBs away from Miami(not saying much when Paul Williams was DB coach). T-Rob had a big hand in all the DB talent UF has been pumping out lately. VH3 is arguably a top 10 prospect in the upcoming draft(TRob was a huge part of that). He'd be a huge hire for this program but I just can't see it happening sadly. The Twitter follow games mean nothing to me. Remember Randy Shannon's random following of Miami players a few months ago or so?

Advertisement
Back