2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FACET THAT HE COMMITTED TO LOUISVILLE THIS EARLY...AND THE FACT THAT HE DID HIS COMMITMENT WITH HIS **** HAIR (DREADS) IN HIS FACE THE WHOLE TIME IM WILLING TO LET THIS ONE GO TO THE CARDS LOL
He didn’t even know how to unzip the jacket, lol. Stop yelling, Geta!

Advertisement
This kid will be a Cane. I have no worries at all on this. The one I worry about is Jeremiah Smith to OSU this early.

No way Capers ends up anywhere but Miami being a Columbus kid and Mario on the hunt. We will land Capers and Stephenson!

I just hope we can land at least one of Trader or Smith on offense. Both would be amazing.

He didn’t even know how to unzip the jacket, lol. Stop yelling, Geta!
Man the whole tyhing screamed rinky dink an uncool. Forget that.....Im actually not as high on him as others as i think tweener unless hetightens up the body. Hes a take though because this area seldom has backers that size and he is from Mario's alma mater.

This way worked for Louisville last class honestly...so it was expected again...pay some guys for early committs and get others to join the band who normally wont look your way

Man the whole tyhing screamed rinky dink an uncool. Forget that.....Im actually not as high on him as others as i think tweener unless hetightens up the body. Hes a take though because this area seldom has backers that size and he is from Mario's alma mater.

This way worked for Louisville last class honestly...so it was expected again...pay some guys for early committs and get others to join the band who normally wont look your way
Since he’s a tweener, if comparing the 2023 class, is he closer to Bain, Malik Bryant or neither?

Advertisement
Come on now fellas…there’s a little bit of worry out there.

Advertisement
Mental gymnastics going on here made me think for a second I was in gaytor tears.

Since he’s a tweener, if comparing the 2023 class, is he closer to Bain, Malik Bryant or neither?
He is this years Malik Bryant.

Think he can be an edge or Backer based off of his weight gains and tighten up.

His movement skills at lb arent the best but him in the middle is pretty stout.

Got ya. Capers is 6’2, 230 per 247

Probably closer to 6’0 than 6’2, but he’s a big athletic kid.

He does have a bit of that “my body doesn’t matter that much” mentality that will cost Thad Franklin earning 7-figures by the time he’s 30.

Advertisement
Probably closer to 6’0 than 6’2, but he’s a big athletic kid.

He does have a bit of that “my body doesn’t matter that much” mentality that will cost Thad Franklin earning 7-figures by the time he’s 30.
christmas vacation GIF

Oh Man GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Either he’s overrated and not a take, or it’s grades. Idk why a highly touted recruit would pick Louisville over Miami. Especially, locally. The offers were Michigan state, Nebraska…

So Louisville offering more money than the university of Miami?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are right now.

It’s all about optics… getting a 5 star on board now to attract others knowing he will most likely decommit …

Happened with the running back last cycle for them. Although he didn’t really attract who they thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back