2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the Louisville smoke from? Brohm has been there less than a month and doubt he was pursuing him at Purdue so just curious

Edit: just saw the fong update … still would be surprising

Why he committing so early ? I wish more recruits would treat their recruitment like Rueben Bain and actually go through the process and commit late so it could be less drama.

Hopefully pulling the reuben owens and not the stanquan clark

Advertisement
Advertisement
You too? That’s my girl.
Selma in From Dusk til Dawn...

Salma Hayek Latina GIF by Identity

Quentin Tarantino GIF by MIRAMAX

Advertisement
CANE when it matters. Explorer wanted by Mario, even a player of this magnitude, won't be someone Mario misses on with the ties to CCHS. Mario is beyond loved at CCHS. Plus the kid loves Miami
Yep…. I don’t see the Columbus mafia (Mario, Ruiz, and Mas) letting this guy and family leave town. He definitely won’t get a Better offer or opportunity!

Advertisement
On tonight's episode of Sebastian Lane, Rasta says he's not feeling good about TJ. Hearing lots of Louisville rumblings.

OTOH, we've got Coach Terry retweeting the fact that he's making a decision this weekend.

Consensus matches what everyone else has said here, 11 months in this recruitment, long way to go. Mark Fletcher committed to OSU in Feb last year and we see how that turned out.

Advertisement
On tonight's episode of Sebastian Lane, Rasta says he's not feeling good about TJ. Hearing lots of Louisville rumblings.

OTOH, we've got Coach Terry retweeting the fact that he's making a decision this weekend.

Consensus matches what everyone else has said here, 11 months in this recruitment, long way to go. Mark Fletcher committed to OSU in Feb last year and we see how that turned out.

Lol at thinking he'll end up at Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back