2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this isn’t a Cane commit then if this quick? Brand new staff there also how
Could he make that level of relationship already

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its an interesting argument for sure. Some say committ now and we got time for a possible flip later. On the other hand, some kids stay committed and never flip. I dont need to give examples lol. Its just funny how we say things for whatever reasons apply. And if he commits to UM tomorrow, we must assume other boards are saying the same thing we are lol, its too early, he'll flip. Be interesting to see this unfold throughout the season. Especially since its a Columbus kid. 2 years of field evidence these kids will have on MC here at UM. I hope its more than 5 wins for our sake and his.

Advertisement
Its an interesting argument for sure. Some say committ now and we got time for a possible flip later. On the other hand, some kids stay committed and never flip. I dont need to give examples lol. Its just funny how we say things for whatever reasons apply. And if he commits to UM tomorrow, we must assume other boards are saying the same thing we are lol, its too early, he'll flip. Be interesting to see this unfold throughout the season. Especially since its a Columbus kid. 2 years of field evidence these kids will have on MC here at UM. I hope its more than 5 wins for our sake and his.
Obviously where he ultimately signs matters most.

BUT, him commiting to Miami is absolutely what every fan should want. Top 10 player to lead the way for the 2024 class.

There is no world where that is a bad thing.

Recruiting 101, if a kid commits to you it's for the right reasons, if he commits somewhere else he either got bagged up, he stinks, and/or we will be flipping later.

Advertisement
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Where’s the Louisville smoke from? Brohm has been there less than a month and doubt he was pursuing him at Purdue so just curious

Edit: just saw the fong update … still would be surprising

Advertisement
Why he committing so early ? I wish more recruits would treat their recruitment like Rueben Bain and actually go through the process and commit late so it could be less drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back