2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to keep Deion away from FSU.
There are boosters and alumni that have been wanting this for a few years now.
Norvell better not walk on the grass or throw a napkin on the ground.
And he better get into the playoffs within the next 2 years.

If prime wins 8-9 games at Colorado the rumors are gonna be worse than the Mario noise was with us.

Advertisement
There are boosters and alumni that have been wanting this for a few years now.
Norvell better not walk on the grass or throw a napkin on the ground.
And he better get into the playoffs within the next 2 years.

If prime wins 8-9 games at Colorado the rumors are gonna be worse than the Mario noise was with us.
Prime is going to have 3 wins next year. Enough of this 9 win **** lol

So what, we afraid of competition now? Let's not let the last 20 years of mediocracy turn us into some scared *** *******. The UM is better when we the competition around us is better. I'm actually glad UNC , DUKE, and Wake have gotten better. That means when when we're on the path to getting to where we once were, we were battle tested and not some watered down version faking the funk because we're in a weak conference. Iron sharpens Iron. We not supposed to be scared of nobody.
Haven’t heard “faking the funk” in a loooong time. I grew up in Florida and it was said all the time when I was a jit.

Advertisement
Didn’t mean to sound like it was gonna be next year.
But if he gets to that level of wins there will be some reaching out by those with the money at trailerhassee.
The problem for Prime is Mario is already a top 3 recruiter in the country. Now imagine when the new facilities are complete and Mario wakes up and hires real coordinators. Mario will own the recruiting world by then.

How long until he's bumped to a low 4 star because things are trending our way?

Advertisement
Thought I heard Bluestein said Capers will play DE this coming year.

Advertisement
Thought I heard Bluestein said Capers will play DE this coming year.
I don't know crap about high schools players like alot of folks that are more tuned-in here, but just looking at some highlights he seemed to look to big for LB - not size wise but weight wise. But maybe those were earlier in his HS time.

Advertisement
Norvell isn't going anywhere any time soon. Even with a bad year next year (highly unlikely), that glorious 9-3 season bought him more time and it pains me to say, he's a good coach that found his niche attacking the portal to make up for the recruiting deficiencies. I would be surprised if they have any more 5-7/6-6 type seasons with him and that's enough for the admin to not make a move.

Perfect they’re potentially in Manny like territory. A lot of 8-4 to 9-3 seasons ahead. They’ll win some games close that they shouldn’t and then lose others that they should win.

He’ll never get them to an elite level IMO and that’s ideal for us

no way Mario ever misses on a must get from Columbus right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back