2024 T.J Capers - LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the Top 5 drop that has the same school’s logo all five times, can’t say I’ve seen that. Big points for the kid who thinks of that in this world of Top 12s and what not.

Advertisement
I’m waiting for the Top 5 drop that has the same school’s logo all five times, can’t say I’ve seen that. Big points for the kid who thinks of that in this world of Top 12s and what not.
1672294289503.gif

Advertisement
Need to keep Deion away from FSU.

Norvell isn't going anywhere any time soon. Even with a bad year next year (highly unlikely), that glorious 9-3 season bought him more time and it pains me to say, he's a good coach that found his niche attacking the portal to make up for the recruiting deficiencies. I would be surprised if they have any more 5-7/6-6 type seasons with him and that's enough for the admin to not make a move.

Actually he didn't bother me at Jackson State. I'm just tired of the media coverage for a coach that's gonna go 2-10 next year.
Stop it with your bull**** Nostradamus. You can’t even be honest with your closeted hate. You should have just said you were tired of the media coverage in your first comment, but instead you referenced Colorado.Why single out Colorado. Now it’s the media coverage. You’re predicting their wins and losses already in December because Colorado football is being coached by Deion Sanders. They could go 0-12 next year, but you’ve already penciled them in at 2-10. 🤔

Colorado will be hot for one year then cool off just like all the random teams in south Florida across the years (not including BAMA but talking Louisville, Auburn, etc, etc)

Advertisement
So what, we afraid of competition now? Let's not let the last 20 years of mediocracy turn us into some scared *** *******. The UM is better when we the competition around us is better. I'm actually glad UNC , DUKE, and Wake have gotten better. That means when when we're on the path to getting to where we once were, we were battle tested and not some watered down version faking the funk because we're in a weak conference. Iron sharpens Iron. We not supposed to be scared of nobody.

Brandon Iness- South Florida 5 star- commits to Ohio State early never waivers recruits for them

Jeremiah Smith- South Florida 5 star commits to Ohio State early

TJ- Five star south florida player likely to choose Miami- makes Miami recruit him the entire cycle and hopefully commits on early signing day or thereabout.

Maybe winning cures this but it feel like this is a common situation for us. Reuben Bain - legacy brother on staff uncle on staff drags it out to almost signing day. We need these types of kids to sign on early and become class ambassadors to help us recruit nationally.

Advertisement
Brandon Iness- South Florida 5 star- commits to Ohio State early never waivers recruits for them

TJ- Five star south florida player likely to choose Miami- makes Miami recruit him the entire cycle and hopefully commits on early signing day or thereabout.

Maybe winning cures this but it feel like this is a common situation for us. Reuben Bain - legacy brother on staff uncle on staff drags it out to almost signing day. We need these types of kids to sign on early and become class ambassadors to help us recruit nationally.
Miami flipped Fletcher from there. The common denominator with those WR's isn't so much OSU as Hartline. He's a beast recruiter with the record to back it up.

Miami flipped Fletcher from there. The common denominator with those WR's isn't so much OSU as Hartline. He's a beast recruiter with the record to back it up.
Fletcher is a beast and I'm glad we got him but I'm talking 5 star kids that people follow and before anyone says Bain was a 4 star he is next level and could have helped us recruit- good example would be stanquan clark. Reuben on board early and we probably win that recruitment

What are you crying about?

Francis Mauiga and Jayden Wayne( who was a 5 star at his time of commitment) all committed early and from everything we read and saw it seemed those boys were actively recruiting for us nationally and of course at IMG

Advertisement

Francis Mauiga and Jayden Wayne( who was a 5 star at his time of commitment) all committed early and from everything we read and saw it seemed those boys were actively recruiting for us nationally and of course at IMG
Neither are South Florida kids, which I what I think the other guy was talking about. He’s right. How often do 5* South Florida kids make the home school work for it while kissing other teams ***? It happens every cycle.

Not crying you illiterate moron. Is Wayne from South Florida? What about Francis?

Learn English, then learn reading comprehension. Once you are there ask your boyfriend for permission to converse with me. If he allows it we can start over.

Not crying you illiterate moron. Is Wayne from South Florida? What about Francis?

Learn English, then learn reading comprehension. Once you are there ask your boyfriend for permission to converse with me. If he allows it we can start over.
Lol this recruiting stuff really bothers you huh? What a miserable life

KIDS JUST THROWING COLORADO IN LIST FOR THE COOL FACTOR
Yep…. JSU all over again for the Woke factor…. We’ll see CU a bunch for the Cool/Prime factor…. He’ll win a few of these battles…. Not this one though, the Columbus mafia won’t be outbid. He’ll flirt but Strong, Ruiz, and Mas won’t let him leave town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back