T Chris Washington commits

He listed himself as a Tackle on his own Hudl page lmao.
His highlight tape(that he created) lists him as a tackle

His highlight tape is all him at tackle. His Miami Bio reads No. 100 offensive tackle nationally by ESPN.com . If you go to the 2018 players rankings he is listed as a tackle.

The kid was a tackle in High school.

6-5 240 is a little tackle thats tight end size. He may list himself as a tackle but that's tiny

Advertisement
So you changed your tune now, or you were just being a jrkoff from jumpstreet....gotcha.

I haven't changed anything I saw his tape if he was 240 that's beyond tiny for a tackle maybe a tight end but not tackle. All his tape looks like is a guy in a tight end body blocking . If you consider that legit left tackle film be my guess. Looks like a guy playing out of position with a tight end body

6-5 240 is a little tackle thata tight end size. He may list himself as a tackle but that's tiny

That is why we were his only FBS offer. You would be surprised what type of lines these little schools pump out. There are schools in Connecticut and schit that have guys who are 5'11 200 lbs starting on the line lol. I mean Bill Bellichek played center at some D3 school lol.

I haven't changed anything I saw his tape if he was 240 that's beyond tiny for a tackle maybe a tight end but not tackle. All his tape looks like is a guy in a tight end body blocking . If you consider that legit left tackle film be my guess. Looks like a guy playing out of position with a tight end body

Not what you said idiot

You said he never played tackle...Now you re saying he doesn't look like a tackle. Making a complete donkey of yourself.

WoW not having a membership to a pay site equals being broke??? The helmet in the pic is his high school helmet. D.J played qb and Miami recruited him to play receiver. 6-5 240 and you expected him to come start and ball out???
So I just proved you wrong on every single narrative and somehow you now change it to "6-5 240 and you expected him to come start and ball out???". Again Corky you've missed the point. Nobody in their right mind should have ever expected him to play much less start or ball out. That's the ******* point. Quit using it as an excuse for the team sucking. Him having to start is proof that the problems started well before his arrival.

Advertisement
That is why we were his only FBS offer. You would be surprised what type of lines these little schools pump out. There are schools in Connecticut and schit that have guys who are 5'11 200 lbs starting on the line lol. I mean Bill Bellichek played center at some D3 school lol.

I cant consider Zion at left tackle looking at his high school film. He looks like he plays in a heavy run offense and they needed a left tackle. His body says tight end

So I just proved you wrong on every single narrative and somehow you now change it to "6-5 240 and you expected him to come start and ball out???". Again Corky you've missed the point. Nobody in their right mind should have ever expected him to play much less start or ball out. That's the ******* point. Quit using it as an excuse for the team sucking. Him having to start is proof that the problems started well before his arrival.

You ain't prove me wrong on anything

But but but Zion Nelson came in at 240???

Never mind.

I cant consider Zion at left tackle looking at his high school film. He looks like he plays in a heavy run offense and they needed a left tackle. His body says tight end
Not what you said..."He looks like" and "I can't consider"...Is much different than "he never played"

I think we are arguing with a 14 year old.

Advertisement

Where did you get that the problems didn't start before he arrived the team went 7-6 last year with a horrible oline the year before???? At 6-5 240 and having to gain 50lbs in 6 months who thought he would be ready to play the position??? Did you see his film??? Did you see any legit pass blocking to make you think he was a legit left tackle???

My exact thoughts

The offense he ran in high school the dude maybe listed as a left tackle but he ain't doing **** but run blocking. There is nothing about his film that screams left tackle or ready for college ball year one.

Last edited:
Advertisement

In that case we are in agreement. The fact that our OL coach decided to start this guy at OT is mind boggling. The kid would have been a developmental player at App state.

Zion Nelson all Canes fans should know he never played left tackle until this season, gained 50lbs in 6 months

Nah Zion was a tackle in high school. He was just undersized. He put on about 60 pounds since January but it was the coaches who offered him knowing he weighed like 240. He shouldn’t have played this year. He needed time to adjust to carrying so much weight. Anyway, Zion was not a tight end.

In that case we are in agreement. The fact that our OL coach decided to start this guy at OT is mind boggling. The kid would have been a developmental player at App state.

This guy was Searles recruit. He must of been better than what was allready there or the ones there would have been playing.

Advertisement
Wisconsin has it down where these kids buy in to redshirting and developing over time, eventually starting as upper classmen. No one in their right mind should think a kid should come in at 240 and be starting in the fall.

Nah Zion was a tackle in high school. He was just undersized. He put on about 60 pounds since January but it was the coaches who offered him knowing he weighed like 240. He shouldn’t have played this year. He needed time to adjust to carrying so much weight. Anyway, Zion was not a tight end.

He may have listed himself as left tackle 6-5 240 is tight end. His film is basically a tight end playing in a heavy run offense. No legit pass blocking

The offense he ran in high school the dude maybe listed as a left tackle but he ain't doing **** but run blocking. There is nothing about his film that screams tight end or ready for college ball year one.
Neither is Mammarelli in his offense. He run blocks. He is our lone Tight End commit in the '20 class

Advertisement
Back