Syracuse vs. Miami 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Coach L apologizers step up and take a ticket this could be a ugly year if this is how we show up against the first decent team we’ve played.

This is not the first decent team we’ve played. Cuse is playing above their head, their defense is built to take down L’s offense (just like L’s offense is built to take down K’s defense), Sam is limited, and I genuinely don’t understand trying to run the offense through Walker at the free throw line. Also, it could be a lot worse at the half.

We are playing poorly with a limited Sam against the worst matchup for us in conference.

Last edited:
Completely overmatched. Cuse is always a bad match up against a Larranaga coached team for obvious reasons.

Advertisement
Y'all Coach L slurpers are out in real force tonight.

Coach L has had years to try and figure out this cuse defense, but he is zero strategy, all hero ball.

No. His strategy was Walker at the top of the paint. Not sure I understand that, honestly. McGusty is better but Sam should be that guy - he’s probably too limited tonight on his return after 10 days out.

No. His strategy was Walker at the top of the paint. Not sure I understand that, honestly. McGusty is better but Sam should be that guy - he’s probably too limited tonight on his return after 10 days out.
If that's his strategy, then that's even worse 🤣

Advertisement
He was hoping that Walker's athleticism would help, he also has a slightly better handle than Sam. That said, we need a legit big in the middle that could catch the ball up high, and make passes when Cuse swarms him. That strategy has worked a ton in the past, when Miami had bigs like Jekiri and Izundu.

Coach L apologizers step up and take a ticket this could be a ugly year if this is how we show up against the first decent team we’ve played.
1641434870062.gif

Advertisement
Miami isn't beating anyone if Wong isn't a big part of the O. He hasn't done anything tonight. He needs to be a force offensively.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back