Syracuse vs. Miami 8pm ACCN

Unfortunately we’re not outshooting *insert flaw* so far tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
51C7BC89-EE3A-49B1-8224-3557077107CC.jpeg

This is almost impossible to overcome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The combination of these 2 sappy announcers and our lousy play is giving me stomach pains so far...
You'd think they were both Syracuse letterwinners the way they jack off Syracuse. That said, Miami has to do better in regards to the zone. This is one of those games I miss having a big like Tonye Jekiri, that could stand in the middle of the zone at the FT line catch high entry passes and then have everyone move around him. Miami needs to string together some defensive stops. Syracuse isn't good, but they are playing above their heads tonight.

The first 4 minutes of the second half will be huge. Miami cuts into that lead, I can see Syracuse coming apart. That said, Miami comes out flat, this game is over.

Advertisement
Does L have any plays to break the zone he’s only played against Cuse a thousand times and we look lost.
He has plenty. Let me guess, you think L magically forgot to coach in the last 48 hours. Miami is playing garbage D(They seem flat), and they are making **** poor decisions against the zone. Having a big in the middle that could serve as a lighthouse on O would be huge. That, and having guys make shots. Syracuse is the worst team to have a cold shooting night against, because the ONLY way you beat their zone is to shoot well.

Advertisement
Back