Syracuse vs. Miami 8pm ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Check out Gaks line all zeros across the board. Thats hard to do even though he only played 5-6 minutes

GIF by A&E

Advertisement
I 👀 ya Canes from WA state. Great win tonight fellas, when I turned the game on down 17 and thought dang there goes that momentum a d whaddya do? Light it up in the 2nd half! Love that Sr maturity hoping this could be a men amongst boys like 2012-13.

Voters can’t keep ignoring ya now, 4-0. Looking forward to Saturday and watching ya like Men unafraid of those Cameron Crazies. Slap that floor! Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Glad we won...not gonna mope...hope we play Duke well.

Yeah a 1 point win against a scrub team.

Congratulations, Coach L lifetime contract!

Why are you even here? You actively root against the team, and get butthurt when they win. If we beat Duke you'll just say Duke sucks

If Coach L doesn't make the tournament, he's probably done anyways

Advertisement
Nice comeback win. I wonder why this thread slowed down once we came back lol
Usually when the game is going well my full attention is on the TV. The 2nd half was one of the more fun halves of basketball theyve played this year....when they are struggling its easier to not pay attention to the game and come on here to ***** about it lol..either way another big win. Gna be a real test against Duke coming up!

Man what this team is doing is unbelievable. Congrats to staff and team. I love how these guys pick each other up.

That run that allowed us to take first lead early in second half was done without Wong. Who would have guessed! That’s what good teams do

Advertisement
Back