Synopsis of Jobe-Frierson visit from today

View as article
You soft shouldered bytches cry about Tyson Campbell never visiting. Now we have commits visiting and you pvssies are still whining. Foh

Pick a side.... you be one of the main ones complaining about tyson and mfs feed off of that hysteria that you create and follow you. Quit being wishy washy

Advertisement
Can+you+show+me+some+pron+fj+i+like+to+_cfc051ee0394f0216748c2d13c33d5b3.gif

Pete is Jobe recruiting Tyson? the 2 so fl stars should be hungry to put miami back on the map.

You soft shouldered bytches cry about Tyson Campbell never visiting. Now we have commits visiting and you pvssies are still whining. Foh

Pick a side.... you be one of the main ones complaining about tyson and mfs feed off of that hysteria that you create and follow you. Quit being wishy washy

Ruh roh. This beat down is going to be painful to watch.

Advertisement

Brock... Do you not get that Chise is actually makin...

Nevermind.

Advertisement

FOH bruh. You a lame.

Mods, /lock thread

Advertisement
Gilbert Frierson getting there soon

They both have a lunch meeting with a few former players in particular. Tired of the dumb **** with these two.

Nice to see some former players taking ownership. Hope they straighten these dudes out and explain to them what an honor and privilege it is to be offered a UM scholarship and to not toy with the legacy they built.

Gilbert Frierson getting there soon

They both have a lunch meeting with a few former players in particular. Tired of the dumb **** with these two.

Nice to see some former players taking ownership. Hope they straighten these dudes out and explain to them what an honor and privilege it is to be offered a UM scholarship and to not toy with the legacy they built.

Brook u better tell em I know i would

Advertisement
saw jobe last week on the bus rocking some bama gear. his gf is headed to famu. tuscolosa is close to tally than Miami. maybe why he considering them. just a thought

Advertisement
Back