Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard didn’t get ****ed until Ward went to FSU and Miami told him to wait until after the visit by Ward to FSU.

Howard then pivoted and visited USC same time Ward was at FSU.

This is all on Mario!!!

It sure looks that way to me, too. I think if we had been all in on Howard -- had truly played it according to the "Above the Line" strategy @DMoney believed we were following -- Howard would be our starting QB right now. But we fiddled while Rome was burning. Just like we did 2 Fing years in a row with our Offensive Coordinators.

Advertisement
@Tony4Canes @TheOriginalCane @jnf2257

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
Good luck with that.

For this discussion not myself or others have said anything about discussing guys not in portal or enrollment. You keep acting like you know everything when you post but when get called out being incorrect you bring other **** in not talking about.

Bottom line..

Multi time transfers are eligible for ‘24 season.

I was glad to finally see Canes Connection finally do something for donors but of course after season. I will defer to you on everything they’re doing but not my fault I see everything The Foundation is doing for OSU.

Look, I'm not "incorrect" because I wasn't incorrect. I responded to someone's post. I'm happy to clarify as we go along. On one hand, people want to complain because my posts are too long. Then when I try to be succinct and not cover every issue in detail, I'm "incorrect".

Bottom line...your summary of what you think the rule is...is not correct...

It is pretty funny when you can't admit that you are incorrect, while you whine about other people.

Now you're spinning the stuff about the Taint vs. Miami collecives. Whatever. I tried to tell you that you were fine on money, but you got ****y about it back then. I don't know what "finally doing something for donors" has to do with anything. I just tried to tell you the Miami Collective was more quiet.

Saddest part about all of this, and the people complaining about Mario, is that if he can't get this right Miami will never financially support a staff like this again. And right now it's not looking so hot. It's bigger than caring about Mario as a coach at this point.. this program hangs on getting a QB to win games this year.

Nakos says Miami is interested in Nelson and sees those talks heating up, but more than likely not as the starter for next year. Sees them going after someone not in the portal yet too now to bridge the gap

LOL. We let Dante Moore commit to Oregon to sit bench and now we're desperate for Nelson. I'd much rather someone reach out to the Rashada camp to see if he'd be interested in taking a second look. This is a free fall.

Advertisement
It sure looks that way to me, too. I think if we had been all in on Howard -- had truly played it according to the "Above the Line" strategy @DMoney believed we were following -- Howard would be our starting QB right now. But we fiddled while Rome was burning. Just like we did 2 Fing years in a row with our Offensive Coordinators.
Again, Howard had the green light to commit

LOL. We let Dante Moore commit to Oregon to sit bench and now we're desperate for Nelson. I'd much rather someone reach out to the Rashada camp to see if he'd be interested in taking a second look. This is a free fall.
The Rashada bridge collapsed long ago. Miami is now scrambling to find a viable option.

Advertisement
Saddest part about all of this, and the people complaining about Mario, is that if he can't get this right Miami will never financially support a staff like this again. And right now it's not looking so hot. It's bigger than caring about Mario as a coach at this point.. this program hangs on getting a QB to win games this year.
This program will be where it has been for 2 decades… dead. We are more and more like a rutgers (apparently not even them) quality team than a sleeping title contender

Nakos says Miami is interested in Nelson and sees those talks heating up, but more than likely not as the starter for next year. Sees them going after someone not in the portal yet too now to bridge the gap

He would save face if this scenario plays out.

Advertisement

Dante Moore looked like **** this past season, so I'm not what your point is

Advertisement
Look, I'm not "incorrect" because I wasn't incorrect. I responded to someone's post. I'm happy to clarify as we go along. On one hand, people want to complain because my posts are too long. Then when I try to be succinct and not cover every issue in detail, I'm "incorrect".

Bottom line...your summary of what you think the rule is...is not correct...

It is pretty funny when you can't admit that you are incorrect, while you whine about other people.

Now you're spinning the stuff about the Taint vs. Miami collecives. Whatever. I tried to tell you that you were fine on money, but you got ****y about it back then. I don't know what "finally doing something for donors" has to do with anything. I just tried to tell you the Miami Collective was more quiet.
You’re incorrect on this just like you were with Taulia

You’re the one that gets ****y if I bring up OSU NIL and was glad you told me they are fine with Canes Connection.

Mario was the worst hire possible during this era. He's a recruiting guru at a time when recruiting is WAY less important as NIL and the on field product now matter the most. He's so incredibly bad during gameday that he can't get a QB even when he has the biggest offer by far (allegedly).

What's the ******* point of a recruiting coach that costs MORE to recruit than a coach who actually develops?

This **** is so frustrating.

Flo just said that we had Howards commitment from the first day he visited but Miami told him we wanted to go through the "process" which ticked him off and he had to do what was best for himself.

Miami was confident in Ward bc he signed an NIL paperwork.

Ouch gutpunch. But he did say since Howard is still uncommited nothing is off the table. UM will have to work to get on Howards good graces if they are to land him. Said there is a mystery team also trying t sneak into the Howard negotiations my guess is Auburn.
So our “QB War Room” resulted in us losing the top 2 QBs in the portal. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back