Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Your last post didn’t even mention enrollment

You were saying Salter only had a day to enter portal

I posted the Portal calendar. That part comes before enrollment.

He's had since December 4th.

Look, the dip**** crew can't have it both ways. INSISTING that the Board couldn't talk about certain guys "because they are not yet in the Portal", while having a big argument over a guy who only has a few more days to enter the Portal.

Do you want a cookie because Salter has until Saturday, instead of Tuesday?

If Salter goes from entering the Portal to enrolling at Miami in three weeks, all will be fine. Otherwise, it is the same exact speculation that exists over Taulia.

What's next, are you going back to telling me how the Columbus Collective is crushing Miami's NIL money, what with all their car washes and personal appearances and whatnot? How's that working out for Brandon Innis?

“Football players entering the transfer portal this fall are eligible to play immediately at their new school next fall even if they are transferring for a second time or more.

That’s according to NCAA guidance sent to member schools in response to an ongoing legal battle over the association’s transfer policy.“

"Yahoo Sports obtained the guidance sent to member schools in question-and-answer form. Bylaw 14.5.5.1, referenced in the Q&A, is the bylaw that requires an athlete transferring for a second time or more to sit a year before being eligible at his or her new school.

Question No. 3: Does the preliminary injunction enjoin the NCAA from enforcing Bylaw 14.5.5.1, as it relates to an undergraduate fall-sport student-athlete who transfers midyear (spring 2024), seeking confirmation of the student-athlete’s participation opportunity for the fall 2024 season?

Answer: It is not certain at this time whether the preliminary injunction will remain in effect during the 2024-25 season; however, as long as the undergraduate student-athlete transfers to another Division I institution during the 2023-24 academic year, the student-athlete will not be subject to Bylaw 14.5.5.1 during the 2024-25 academic year. The student-athlete would still be subject to any academic eligibility standards required for competition that may be developed or modified for the 2024-25 academic year."

---

So that's actual NCAA guidance. Are students still in the 2023-2024 academic year?

You don't have to like me or agree with me, but I posted that exact guidance pages ago.

Aye bruh if ppl can’t transfer twice why Kevin Coleman just enter the portal for a second time .. he played at JSU THEN LOUISVILLE….

Advertisement
Anyone who enrolls in their university during the 2023-24 academic year will be eligible for 2024.

Keep writing essays. At the end of the day it's that simple.

It's never that simple when it comes to the NCAA.

A reasonable and rational person would admit that, instead of fighting over your prior misunderstanding of the injunction and the NCAA's position on the injunction.

Nakos says Miami is interested in Nelson and sees those talks heating up, but more than likely not as the starter for next year. Sees them going after someone not in the portal yet too now to bridge the gap

Watch Nelson declare for the NFL now

Advertisement
It's never that simple when it comes to the NCAA.

A reasonable and rational person would admit that, instead of fighting over your prior misunderstanding of the injunction and the NCAA's position on the injunction.
Screen Shot 2024-01-01 at 4.09.08 PM.png

It would make my New Year's Day if you just admit you were wrong with the above statement

Nakos says Miami is interested in Nelson and sees those talks heating up, but more than likely not as the starter for next year. Sees them going after someone not in the portal yet too now to bridge the gap

From a PR standpoint, could be worse than landing last years top QB and then letting our starter shake free. Granted Nelson’s torn labrum is concerning

That’s not close to being accurate. He was all but done to USC and a week ago Ryan Day was insisting he was not taking a QB from the portal
Buddy, DMoney posted Will Howard to OSU almost a week ago when many reporters were dropping crystal balls also.

Acting like Howard to OSU is something new, like you did, is inaccurate.

Advertisement
Aye bruh if ppl can’t transfer twice why Kevin Coleman just enter the portal for a second time .. he played at JSU THEN LOUISVILLE….

Unlike Kaidon Salter, Kevin Coleman is in the Portal. And if Kevin Coleman enrolls somewhere in January, all will be good for him.

I posted the Portal calendar. That part comes before enrollment.

He's had since December 4th.

Look, the dip**** crew can't have it both ways. INSISTING that the Board couldn't talk about certain guys "because they are not yet in the Portal", while having a big argument over a guy who only has a few more days to enter the Portal.

Do you want a cookie because Salter has until Saturday, instead of Tuesday?

If Salter goes from entering the Portal to enrolling at Miami in three weeks, all will be fine. Otherwise, it is the same exact speculation that exists over Taulia.

What's next, are you going back to telling me how the Columbus Collective is crushing Miami's NIL money, what with all their car washes and personal appearances and whatnot? How's that working out for Brandon Innis?

For this discussion not myself or others have said anything about discussing guys not in portal or enrollment. You keep acting like you know everything when you post but when get called out being incorrect you bring other **** in not talking about.

Bottom line..

Multi time transfers are eligible for ‘24 season.

I was glad to finally see Canes Connection finally do something for donors but of course after season. I will defer to you on everything they’re doing but not my fault I see everything The Foundation is doing for OSU.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back