Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nelson looked like 💩 in USC’s spring game…skinny + gimpy is not a good combo.

He was throwing bounce passes out there!

Between Nelson and Williams, I'd roll with Williams as he at least is familiar with Dawsons offense and is popular with the other players. No point in bringing in a rental QB with huge question marks and zero chemistry with the roster. And even more worrisome is the fact that his HC, who produces Heisman QBs like a Chinese sweatshop creates Iphones, hasn't lifted a finger to keep him.

This was a bad miss. Mario wanted to sign Ward badly. I thought it would get done. Now there is a lot of pressure on the staff to salvage the situation.

Miami thought there would be an answer on December 13th and felt optimistic from Signing Day to Christmas based on feedback from Ward. As the process dragged on, people grew more concerned with the NFL.

Ward is making a risky (some would say ill-advised) decision due to his low draft grade, but it’s concerning we couldn’t sell him on development. That’s been a knock on Mario since Oregon.
Do you now agree that it is a stupid ******* approach to bring in HS QBs that can't compete and putting all our stock in the portal. Hopefully this served as a lesson for you all l, mainly Mario.

Advertisement
Live by the Ward, die by the Ward.
@CaneBear0207 Even by CiS standards that was dreadful. Not even close. We're taking you away.

Episode 1 Police GIF by BBC

Spend some time in some of CiS' finest luxury suites

Let Me Out Television GIF by GritTV

@WaterburyCane The off-season really brings out the worst in these "jokesters"

Advertisement
Can we ******* do what Louisville did by taking multiple? Beyond stupid to not get 5 QBs in the room.

Is it possible that Mario still thinks that Ward is coming? He has until the 15th to file his paperwork with the NFL.
Maybe he’s going to wait another 2 weeks ………………

Snail GIF by MotoGP

Nelson looked like 💩 in USC’s spring game…skinny + gimpy is not a good combo.

He was throwing bounce passes out there!
His shoulder was hurt if I’m not mistaken. He’s definitely a take but he’s a developmental not a fix it next year take.

Advertisement
Isn’t there some rule now that rule is no longer in place?

It's a temporary injunction, which could be overturned at any point. The NCAA has agreed to abide by the injunction for SPRING sport athletes, but there are no guarantees for football players.

It would suck to lock in on this kid and then find out in the summer that he can't play in 2024.

Advertisement
It's a temporary injunction, which could be overturned at any point. The NCAA has agreed to abide by the injunction for SPRING sport athletes, but there are no guarantees for football players.

It would suck to lock in on this kid and then find out in the summer that he can't play in 2024.

Wrong. They recently approved for Fall sports too. Keep looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back