Swing and miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mope train, all aboard!

Choo Choo Vintage GIF by US National Archives
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Some rumblings about Kaidon Salter on 247...

If Kaidon Salter was to enter the portal he would be QB1 but then we would be in a dogfight with Auburn for him seeing as Hugh Freeze was the coach for liberty last year. It may be another long process to find out QB1....

Advertisement
I just looked there’s only 2 starters left on 247 portal QBs Will Howard and JMU QB hahhahahaha ******* Mario gonna Mario. I don’t wanna say that Howard would’ve committed if we full court pressed instead of Howard but there was clearly good interest since he was the first visit

Howard was a target he decided he didn’t want to play for Miami as well as of now.

Miami will have to tamper. Cant go into spring with Jaccuri, injured Emory and Judd.

Just can’t happen or more guys may leave the current team.

This was brewing from miles miles away when this got drawn out for weeks by Ward

Ward was playing Miami all along ( or looking for something better or willing to risk NFL status ) and Mario fell for it like the nice guy thinking he was getting the hot girl who inevitably chose the jerk. You always need a Plan B lind up even if it means you have to placate that relationship

Once Ward dragged this on, Mario needed to pivot, like he did on other positions during this class, and go find and invest that NIL and get someone else even if the staff was not as high on that QB.

The most important position on the team and a team that next year needs to have experience at QB and he botched it

The fact Ward chose an unknown draft status over playing one year at Miami because this staff couldnt sell QB development is telling and an abject failure
And for the record, filming a documentary this dude seems like someone from an attitude standpoint I dont want anyway

I hate to break it to you but these guys know Miami is desperate now and we will have to make ourselves look a lot better to kids than other schools that aren’t so desperate..

Kind of like the ugly girl who has to use a lot more make up and a prettier dress to attract a prom date than a cheerleader does who has other options.

But we were his first visit and he's been waiting ever since; what has changed other than Miami has now become available? We weren't the ugly girl before and we aren't now.

Desperation is upping the bag.

Advertisement
Howard was a target he decided he didn’t want to play for Miami as well as of now.

Miami will have to tamper. Cant go into spring with Jaccuri, injured Emory and Judd.

Just can’t happen or more guys may leave the current team.
Oh I’m right there with u. Just hiliarous everyone saw this coming but Mario we all knew he was gonna wait too long and get left with nobody. I really can’t with him anymore it’s so bad

Mario let this guy control the negotiation, thats why this happened. The kid isn’t some world beater. We should have given him a date and
Moved on.
Exactly, Mario Fuc$ up big time. Can’t go into spring with Judd and Emory. They better make sure they keep JB or we might lose all our WR in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some rumblings about Kaidon Salter on 247...

If Kaidon Salter was to enter the portal he would be QB1 but then we would be in a dogfight with Auburn for him seeing as Hugh Freeze was the coach for liberty last year. It may be another long process to find out QB1....
Well I can shorten it for u. It’s Emory vs Jacurri vs Judd for week 1 so strap in

We got handcuffed by FSU whether we admit it or not. We couldn’t move on because they would have been the fallback option and we didn’t want that. We had to wait it out and burned the Howard bridge in the process

Inadvertently Norvell and co get the last laugh. Luckily it’s not too sweet for them since they got DJU and he’s terrible

I’d love to land on Taulia at this point. Beyond that or some surprise name... the 2024 season is trashed. We needed a guy here before the spring.
No one would want Tua if it wasn’t for his last name. Don’t get it at all

And he would need an unlikely waiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back