Swasey

only a loser would try to prove something on the internet. u dont have to give us your resume, stick to the subject at hand. (if what you claim is even true, who knows, this is the internet).

Just cuz u are in the air force doesnt mean you are a better judge of a FOOTBALL SC coach than the actual pro FOOTBALL players who personally trained with him. do you know swasey personally? are you there with the players every day? are you a witness to the things he does as SC coach? then why is your opinion more valid than the actual players?

Okay I'll stick to the subject. I played football in Ga. I played college ball at Valdosta State ...where I got my degree in exercise science. Currently letting Uncle Sam pay for my masters. I know what I'm talking about. I'm from Albany Ga and I know juwon young's family. I also knew reshad Greene before his pops moved them down to south Florida to better his exposure. I trained Ricardo Lockett the summer of his combine. (He went to Monroe high school and fort valley state) I have years in this its my job and passion. Our S&C is NOT elite. There are MAJOR differences between Bama, FSU, UF and ours. It exis friend.

here you go again. you are not sticking to the subject, you are trying to impress people on the internet. im not impressed. what does you knowing Juwon Young's family or training such and such have to do with swasey's performance? i dont need your resume,

lets say you are not BSing on the internet and all of what you said is true (not doubting you, but this is the internet). have you witnessed Swasey's SC program first hand? do you know him? Even if its your job/passion and you have all that knowledge, what do you personally know about Swasey? i mean, are you there when the players are training? cuz the ones who have firsthand experience with him all seem to agree. and these are not people who dont know sht, these are pro players who have a certain level of knowledge when it comes to this. so how do you know that swasey is not doing his job from way in Georgia? when the people who are here in the flesh training with him say otherwise.

Because they are 18-23 year old kids that ONLY know the []_[] and Swasey's training. They don't know any better because they haven't been exposed to another Elite College level S&C program.

then how do you explain the NFL players that didnt go to the U, are not from Miami, yet still go train with Swasey?

Man you don't need a NASM doctorate in sports science to see Miami get pushed around physically every week.

Don't care who's fault that is. They all need to go. We have a real coach now who has won the SEC, let him hire a SC coach. If he retains Swasey then fine, we all know it was the fat packs scheme and not the workouts.

Advertisement
Okay I'll stick to the subject. I played football in Ga. I played college ball at Valdosta State ...where I got my degree in exercise science. Currently letting Uncle Sam pay for my masters. I know what I'm talking about. I'm from Albany Ga and I know juwon young's family. I also knew reshad Greene before his pops moved them down to south Florida to better his exposure. I trained Ricardo Lockett the summer of his combine. (He went to Monroe high school and fort valley state) I have years in this its my job and passion. Our S&C is NOT elite. There are MAJOR differences between Bama, FSU, UF and ours. It exis friend.

here you go again. you are not sticking to the subject, you are trying to impress people on the internet. im not impressed. what does you knowing Juwon Young's family or training such and such have to do with swasey's performance? i dont need your resume,

lets say you are not BSing on the internet and all of what you said is true (not doubting you, but this is the internet). have you witnessed Swasey's SC program first hand? do you know him? Even if its your job/passion and you have all that knowledge, what do you personally know about Swasey? i mean, are you there when the players are training? cuz the ones who have firsthand experience with him all seem to agree. and these are not people who dont know sht, these are pro players who have a certain level of knowledge when it comes to this. so how do you know that swasey is not doing his job from way in Georgia? when the people who are here in the flesh training with him say otherwise.

Because they are 18-23 year old kids that ONLY know the []_[] and Swasey's training. They don't know any better because they haven't been exposed to another Elite College level S&C program.

then how do you explain the NFL players that didnt go to the U, are not from Miami, yet still go train with Swasey?

Man you don't need a NASM doctorate in sports science to see Miami get pushed around physically every week.

Don't care who's fault that is. They all need to go. We have a real coach now who has won the SEC, let him hire a SC coach. If he retains Swasey then fine, we all know it was the fat packs scheme and not the workouts.

that has nothing to do with the question I asked.

again, how do you know more than NFL players whose careers are their livelihood and choose to train with Swasey?

Our S&C is NOT elite. There are MAJOR differences between Bama, FSU, UF and ours. It exis friend.

Can you elaborate on this?

Sure friend.....so it's a combination of things but I will use two examples. One is RECOVERY...before Al golden the university had virtually NO training table and recovery system. 25 percent of strength training and anabolic muscle growth is "breaking down muscle fibers in the gym" 75 percent of it is what you put in your body afterwards and how much rest you get. There was no specific program to monitor a players muscular weight gain or body fat decreasion.

what does Swasey have to do with their being no training tables?

another question..have you personally witnessed the SC program at UM? i mean, where are you getting this information. the way you are talking sounds like you are a former assistant SC coach at UM? are you?

Plenty of dudes in the NFL loved Ron Zook, Randy Shanon, Corch x y and z.

That doesn't make them good coaches.

They still train with the man. What does loving the coach have to do with it?? you think these people are risking their NFL careers to train with a ****** SC coach just cuz they love him?? all the players we put in the NFL are "swasey-made"as they say. since 2000. that includes a whole lotta NFL all pros. swasey doesnt get credit for any of that?? he only gets blame??

Advertisement
chris lamar my dude say something. idgaf about downvotes so shove em up your ***. u internet dudes are funny, if you have an opinion lets hear it.

How can anyone in their rght mind be so adamant about retaining a guy who has been here for nothing but failure?

According to Deez Nuts, the HC is the only one who does anything, and the local janitor could fill any other position

How can anyone in their rght mind be so adamant about retaining a guy who has been here for nothing but failure?

According to Deez Nuts, the HC is the only one who does anything, and the local janitor could fill any other position

I believe he has Deez "Swasey" Nuts lying in his eye sockets. So he can't see the obvious.

Advertisement
There are no sacred cows. I want people who Richt has gained as contacts over the years, not people who have been a stones throw from this program or here for the past 5/10/15 years. Time to start fresh in all phases. If Richt wants to keep anyone, then fine.

Our S&C is NOT elite. There are MAJOR differences between Bama, FSU, UF and ours. It exis friend.

Can you elaborate on this?

Sure friend.....so it's a combination of things but I will use two examples. One is RECOVERY...before Al golden the university had virtually NO training table and recovery system. 25 percent of strength training and anabolic muscle growth is "breaking down muscle fibers in the gym" 75 percent of it is what you put in your body afterwards and how much rest you get. There was no specific program to monitor a players muscular weight gain or body fat decreasion.

Second is the rise of PED usage at other schools. What if I told you from 1998-2003 there was heavy PED use at the []_[]. Early millennium Mid quality Human Growth Hormone and Insulin Growth factor-1 or IGF-1 were just being leaked to NCAA football from the NFL. God bless him but Moffit was on to this trend early. I am not trying to bring negativity to ANYONES name here...but it's the truth. After Moffit left the []_[] promoted its speed and assistant S&C coach to the full time head man gig. Only certain individuals that were responsible for supplying the "supplements" to the strength department were no longer around and Swasey pretty much had to continue with nothing. Occasionally there would be a few players here and there that would have connections with either former players now playing in the league or at other schools. But the term that opposing steroid using players used to describe Miami from 2004 and beyond was "dry"

Like anything in life S&C EVOLVES.....FSU OSU and BAMA all utilize the GPS data fitness training system that deciphers vital physical information and provides accurate analysis to monitor a players development and prevent injuries. Every detail is examined and analyzed. Every competitive edge is explored (sometimes illegally).

But believe me when I tell you opposing head coaches would LOVE for our S&C program to remain the same just like they would have LOVED for Al to stay

i could be mistaken but i thought i read we are using the GPS data fitness training system now as of last year.

Advertisement

that has nothing to do with the question I asked.

again, how do you know more than NFL players whose careers are their livelihood and choose to train with Swasey?

homie you act like swasey is personally training these guys when then come down? i've never heard that. i heard they just train at the U. now i'm sure Swasey is a very likable guy so why would they not endorse him. that's like me having a friend and even though he sucks at his job, why would i publicly state that?

Advertisement
Back