Swasey

It is the same reason Deez Nuts, but good post nonetheless, although the vultures will swarm soon to get their daily injection of self-esteem.

Its not a racial thing, you don't see these threads about Beard, Scott

Swasey has not been good at his job, its time to move on.

how has swasey not been good at his job?? and dont give me no vague bs about they didnt look conditioned. you are not a football coach or player, so whatever it "looked" like to you has no bearing on reality.

So the team looking tired and giving up big plays every 4th quarter has nothing to do with Sawsey?

Look at the UF and Alabama players and tell me you don't see a difference.

Advertisement
yea he is trash...says some couch potatos on a message board. but no, lets take your word over NFL players and people who actually play football at a high level

so what he survived three regimes, its his fault that the actual FOOTBALL coaches suck??

people at high levels endorsed golden to the very end. but you can keep talking your nonsense.

It is the same reason Deez Nuts, but good post nonetheless, although the vultures will swarm soon to get their daily injection of self-esteem.

how has swasey not been good at his job?? and dont give me no vague bs about they didnt look conditioned. you are not a football coach or player, so whatever it "looked" like to you has no bearing on reality.

So the team looking tired and giving up big plays every 4th quarter has nothing to do with Sawsey.

Look at the UF and Alabama players and tell me you don't see a difference.

So what happen with everybody's favorite SC coach hero Motiff at LSU? he must suck because LSU been getting their sht pushed in this year looking physically outmatched.

Answer this...do you think you know more or your opinion is more accurate than all the NFL players who constantly endorse and praise him? they dont just work out with him, they endorse him and talk about how good he is. So you sitting on your couch can see that swasey sucks and the people who actually play football dont know what theyre talking about?

yea he is trash...says some couch potatos on a message board. but no, lets take your word over NFL players and people who actually play football at a high level

so what he survived three regimes, its his fault that the actual FOOTBALL coaches suck??

people at high levels endorsed golden to the very end. but you can keep talking your nonsense.

what players were endorsing golden?? besides the ones that had to bc they were on the team and couldnt risk losing playing time?? as soon as they leave they start taking shots at golden.

these same players constantly praise swasey long after they left UM. so wtf are you talking about?

I don't have time to look it up but I suspect that this team has been outscored pretty badly in the 2nd half of a lot of games over the last 8 years. And our 3rd down and red zone struggles have been well documented. While I realize a lot of that is play calling, those are also symptoms of a poorly conditioned team and a team that struggles in short yardage situations.

Advertisement
I don't care what players who worked under him say; they're biased. I know what I've seen for over a decade now. We're small. We're weak. We get injured. We get tired. We're soft. We wilt late in games.

There's an undeniable physical difference between players at Bama/LSU/Ohio St and Miami. A glaring differenice in size, explosiveness, and muscle development. (no pause) And we're all recruiting the same kids. It's been this way under 3 different coaches.

I don't want to hear "oh, it's the last 3 coach's fault, he just does what they tell him to do!" You're the S&C coach, you should be telling them what you're gonna do. That's supposed to be your area of expertise. Why is a head coach with limited knowledge of sports performance and training telling you how to do your job?

I don't have time to look it up but I suspect that this team has been outscored pretty badly in the 2nd half of a lot of games over the last 8 years. And our 3rd down and red zone struggles have been well documented. While I realize a lot of that is play calling, it is also indicative of a poorly conditioned team and a team that struggles in short yardage situations.

wtf does the SC coach have to do with us getting outscored?? what does the SC coach have to do with our 3rd down and redzone struggles?? are you serious?? those are FOOTBALL stats. check the weightroom stats and you will see that players have been breaking records under swasey. but lets continue to talk about what happens on the football field and somehow attribute football stats to swasey.

I don't care what players who worked under him say; they're biased. I know what I've seen for over a decade now. We're small. We're weak. We get injured. We get tired. We're soft. We wilt late in games.

There's an undeniable physical difference between players at Bama/LSU/Ohio St and Miami. A glaring differenice in size, explosiveness, and muscle development. (no pause) And we're all recruiting the same kids. It's been this way under 3 different coaches.

I don't want to hear "oh, it's the last 3 coach's fault, he just does what they tell him to do!" You're the S&C coach, you should be telling them what you're gonna do. That's supposed to be your area of expertise. Why is a head coach with limited knowledge of sports performance and training telling you how to do your job?

theyre biased? why? these are players long gone from UM. what do they have to lose with saying swasey sucks? why arent they biased for golden in the same way?

oh really, now the SC coach is the one whose dictating sht? not the HC?? so swasey can say "fk u golden im not blowing up chickillo to 300lbs"? is that Swaseys fault too?

Advertisement

My exact thoughts

I don't have time to look it up but I suspect that this team has been outscored pretty badly in the 2nd half of a lot of games over the last 8 years. And our 3rd down and red zone struggles have been well documented. While I realize a lot of that is play calling, it is also indicative of a poorly conditioned team and a team that struggles in short yardage situations.

wtf does the SC coach have to do with us getting outscored?? what does the SC coach have to do with our 3rd down and redzone struggles?? are you serious?? those are FOOTBALL stats. check the weightroom stats and you will see that players have been breaking records under swasey. but lets continue to talk about what happens on the football field and somehow attribute football stats to swasey.
Isn't the goal to win football games? If our OL is getting blown off the LOS, our DL getting pushed around, and our defense is completely gassed in the 4th Quarter, then what good are those weight room stats? You are inadvertently proving our point. I'm sure Swasey is great for helping players set bench press records, but that doesn't necessarily make him qualified to run the S&C program for the football team.

Isn't the goal to win football games? If our OL is getting blown off the LOS, our DL getting pushed around, and our defense is completely gassed in the 4th Quarter, then what good are those weight room stats? You are inadvertently proving our point. I'm sure Swasey is great for helping players set bench press records, but that doesn't necessarily make him qualified to run the S&C program for the football team.

again, what impact does Swasey have on whether we win or lose a football game?? his impact on the actual field of play is negligible.

for example, you can have the best conditioned athlete in the world. if the coach makes him run 20 straight go routes and he becomes gassed and coach doesnt give him a break, now he doesnt look so conditioned, does he? he looks gassed out there.

its obviously an example, but u get my point. what u see on the field doesnt automatically reflect on the SC coach. either way, the SC coach follows the HC program. u think it was swaseys idea to blow those players up like that? he just did what was asked.

Advertisement

200x200px-ZC-538bf2f7_the-rock-slow-clap.gif

I dont care what the NFL players say!!! I can see it from my couch while feasting on wings and downing beers, Swasey sucks!!!

Advertisement

what players were endorsing golden?? besides the ones that had to bc they were on the team and couldnt risk losing playing time?? as soon as they leave they start taking shots at golden.

these same players constantly praise swasey long after they left UM. so wtf are you talking about?

Countless alums endorsed golden when it was clear he wasn't the guy. I agree with op. I don't know if he got complacent or teaching them the wrong techniques. it could just be due to what the coaches want. if swasey is retained people don't need to freak out and say richt is that and richt is that.

While you are making fun of people for benign couch potatoes but it's clear you are not/have never been an athlete if you don't think games are won during the offseason when swasey (or any s&c coach) spends the most time with them

I agree 100%. Even the freaking eyeball test says we are lacking.

Advertisement
Back