SWASEY

Alex, just passing on info as well. Honestly it's not even really the main point of my hatred towards Swasey. We've recruited players who don't work hard in the weightroom under Shannon, because Randy didn't give a **** about that.

It shows.

But people always use the NFLers do defend Swasey and that's garbage. The mark of a good S&C coach isn't taking freak athletes and working them out, it's taking the whole team and making them better. Since our talent level has slipped a little bit we have seen guys who just aren't as strong and conditioned on the field.

I feel Golden has a grasp on this though and he is basically keeping Swasey around because of his connections.

I think the conditioning is there this year. In addition, injuries have been low, compared to last year. However, it's somewhat disappointing that Golden had to come in and light a fire under Swasey to get him to do this.

Advertisement
Alex, just passing on info as well. Honestly it's not even really the main point of my hatred towards Swasey. We've recruited players who don't work hard in the weightroom under Shannon, because Randy didn't give a **** about that.

It shows.

But people always use the NFLers do defend Swasey and that's garbage. The mark of a good S&C coach isn't taking freak athletes and working them out, it's taking the whole team and making them better. Since our talent level has slipped a little bit we have seen guys who just aren't as strong and conditioned on the field.

I feel Golden has a grasp on this though and he is basically keeping Swasey around because of his connections.

I think the conditioning is there this year. In addition, injuries have been low, compared to last year. However, it's somewhat disappointing that Golden had to come in and light a fire under Swasey to get him to do this.

Yup it's been a huge difference. Honestly I always blamed Shannon and Coker more than Swasey. It's the job of the head coach to make sure the S&C guy is doing his job. It just wasn't a priority, Shannon especially. Swasey has been stealing money for a long time, but I think Golden will force him to prove he is capable. You and I both know the credentials and a piece of paper doesn't mean you know **** about S&C, but I think this was an audition for Swasey this year. We will see if he sticks around.

I'm just happy as **** to have a coach that demands his team to be in shape and be conditioned.

Advertisement
Kehoe can only work with what he can work with.

Kehoe likes smaller, low center mass, quicker, meaner linemen, and he's stated clearly his preference.

Kehoe reflects the same ideas as did Bear Bryant. They were never the biggest men on the field - they just played that way.

Give him a chance.

I always preferred to fight men who were a head taller and at least 75 pounds on me, because due to their size alone, most people avoided fighting them and they hadn't been really tried. SH is apparently one who has been able to skate entirely due to his size. ***** that.

The trick is to find the big nasty's. Low center of gravity, strength, quickness, technique, and a really bad attitude when the mouthpiece goes in.
That doesn't sound like a defense of Kehoe to me. I want an OL coach that knows how to coach OL, whether he's got his ideal guys or not.

But Golden and coach O, two guys you happen to like need to get their IDEAL guys but kehoe doesn't? This is the kind of azzbackwards thinking that exposes alot of you.
lol @ you're being so hard-up for shannon you're flailing around at ghosts here. I've got a suggestion for you: stick to little boys and starburts, as your ability to draw conclusions from written words is sorely lacking. Did you actually graduate from college?

Oh, the substance of your response is mind-numbingly stupid. I don't know who or what you're trying to respond to. But Golden's responsibilities go far beyond a position coaches and there's more to grade him on. Ditto D'Onofrio, though I'd say on balance he did a good job with what he had this year, and showed improvement through the season, which is a lot more than I'd say for Kehoe.

What the **** does Shannon have to do with Kehoe not being able to get his guys but Golden and Ohnofrio do? That chit makes zero sense. It's bascially a guy saying " wow i like this guy even though i don't understand what he does but to **** with the other guy, I don't know what the **** he does either but I've seem him around before"

A guy makes a dumb post and then blames Shannon. A dam shame.

Kehoe likes smaller, low center mass, quicker, meaner linemen, and he's stated clearly his preference.

Kehoe reflects the same ideas as did Bear Bryant. They were never the biggest men on the field - they just played that way.

Give him a chance.

I always preferred to fight men who were a head taller and at least 75 pounds on me, because due to their size alone, most people avoided fighting them and they hadn't been really tried. SH is apparently one who has been able to skate entirely due to his size. ***** that.

The trick is to find the big nasty's. Low center of gravity, strength, quickness, technique, and a really bad attitude when the mouthpiece goes in.
That doesn't sound like a defense of Kehoe to me. I want an OL coach that knows how to coach OL, whether he's got his ideal guys or not.

But Golden and coach O, two guys you happen to like need to get their IDEAL guys but kehoe doesn't? This is the kind of azzbackwards thinking that exposes alot of you.
lol @ you're being so hard-up for shannon you're flailing around at ghosts here. I've got a suggestion for you: stick to little boys and starburts, as your ability to draw conclusions from written words is sorely lacking. Did you actually graduate from college?

Oh, the substance of your response is mind-numbingly stupid. I don't know who or what you're trying to respond to. But Golden's responsibilities go far beyond a position coaches and there's more to grade him on. Ditto D'Onofrio, though I'd say on balance he did a good job with what he had this year, and showed improvement through the season, which is a lot more than I'd say for Kehoe.

What the **** does Shannon have to do with Kehoe not being able to get his guys but Golden and Ohnofrio do? That chit makes zero sense. It's bascially a guy saying " wow i like this guy even though i don't understand what he does but to **** with the other guy, I don't know what the **** he does either but I've seem him around before"

Since you can't seem to figure it out for your own Special Ed self, I'll explain out to you. I commented on Kehoe in response to another poster. You couldn't resist jumping in to quote me and try to thread jack the discussion into a golden/d'onofrio gripe fest, because thats who you are and what you do. You can't stand them, and haven't liked them since before they were hired, because you are Randy shannon's nut sack and are upset that you now have to sit under his unemployed *** all day keeping his ********s warm while he plays snake on his blackberry. So that's what this has to do with Shannon -- he explains you, and hence why you felt the need to bring AG and O into a Kehoe discussion.

Last edited:
So kehow can't get his guys but coach d and coach O can? lmfao.
Still trying to make this about AG, are you? You have an over-developed sense of revenge. That's going to get you into trouble one day.

Anyhow, let's ignore that our OL actually has talent and was considered our best unit going into the year, and has underperformed significantly. Let's also ignore that my only comment was I'd like to see Kehoe show he can coach what he's got if someone's gonna call him a good OL coach. You may have jumped the gun in your coach D bashing, but he showed he could work with what he's got and our d, with a lot less talent and depth across it than our OL, showed real progress and held together reasonably well this year. So aside from the fact that you keep trying to drag AG and D into this thread because you're a monotonous troll with an axe to grind, you also don't even have a point here. Go back to your fruit loop and Sandusky fantasies.

So kehow can't get his guys but coach d and coach O can? lmfao.
Still trying to make this about AG, are you? You have an over-developed sense of revenge. That's going to get you into trouble one day.

Anyhow, let's ignore that our OL actually has talent and was considered our best unit going into the year, and has underperformed significantly. Let's also ignore that my only comment was I'd like to see Kehoe show he can coach what he's got if someone's gonna call him a good OL coach. You may have jumped the gun in your coach D bashing, but he showed he could work with what he's got and our d, with a lot less talent and depth across it than our OL, showed real progress and held together reasonably well this year. So aside from the fact that you keep trying to drag AG and D into this thread because you're a monotonous troll with an axe to grind, you also don't even have a point here. Go back to your fruit loop and Sandusky fantasies.

You know the drill here. Nights will say that we've got tons of talent on D and to say otherwise is pathetic excuses. Then when you point out that we lost a ****ton of talent to the NFL, suspensions, true freshmen getting PT, bums like Williams playing, he'll blame Golden for not addressing the lack of talent (even though he keeps swearing that talent isnt an issue). Broken god**** record.

Advertisement

Give him a chance.

Streets, stop or you are gone.

Well, don't hold your breath. So many 'tards are so busy name-calling and insulting each other, they forget what the **** the topic is.

A handful can take a good, informative site and just puke up a site with their immaturity.

A damned shame.

Advertisement
Back