Swag16

Advertisement
Didn't Shannon have about the same W/L record as Golden, and have a #1 recruiting class '08. But he was let go for underperforming. Huh?

#1 on ESPN's rankings who everyone made fun of until that year....then all of a sudden they were now credible.

We took 33 that year and the average star rating was around 15th best if I recall correctly. I've always said that's how you should rank a class since large classes inflate the numbers.

Didn't Shannon have about the same W/L record as Golden, and have a #1 recruiting class '08. But he was let go for underperforming. Huh?

That was then, this is now. Randy did not have the cloud of an NCAA investigation hovering over his head, fact. Al Golden wasn't told about the investigation, fact. Golden had to deal with negative recruitment of the pending NCAA sanctions, fact. Don't know what else I can say is that golden would of had 10 win seasons from 2007 to 2010.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This class is CAG's crescendo. He's like Neil Diamond slowly but steadily working his way to a musical crescendo. I'm thinking of Neil building to the high point of Cracklin' Rosie, and my toes are tingling.

This class is CAG's crescendo. He's like Neil Diamond slowly but steadily working his way to a musical crescendo. I'm thinking of Neil building to the high point of Cracklin' Rosie, and my toes are tingling.

This will be CAG's "Hucklebuck."

Jimbo can coach circles around Folden....not even close. DOWN VOTE AWAY "GUYSM"
How many coaches were better than Coker when he won the NC?
Lol
How many coaches had rosters better than Coker?

BRING BACK BUTCH!!

Sorry but that was a once in a lifetime roster. He was a mediocre coach. We are fine with golden.

Golden couldn't coach a beach ball to roll downhill.

With a tailwind.

Advertisement

That was then, this is now. Randy did not have the cloud of an NCAA investigation hovering over his head, fact. Al Golden wasn't told about the investigation, fact. Golden had to deal with negative recruitment of the pending NCAA sanctions, fact. Don't know what else I can say is that golden would of had 10 win seasons from 2007 to 2010.

This is a troll right? The mods did an excellent job taking away the rep system. Now morons like this go undetected. The "cloud" may effected some recruits but the classes under the "cloud" was still good enough not to go 6 and 7....Miami has a potential of 5 players that can go in the top 3 NFL rnds. Does Golden really need twenty 5* players to win 10 games?

Golden's best season was in 2013. He won 9 games because that schedule was pathetic. And what makes it even worse is Miami had to fight from 1st to 4th to get a win on a lot of them to get the win. Like that epic Wake Forest game. Golden could have the combine talents of the 2001 Canes and the 1995 Cornhuskers and still lose at least 4 games

Lol

BRING BACK BUTCH!!

Sorry but that was a once in a lifetime roster. He was a mediocre coach. We are fine with golden.

Golden couldn't coach a beach ball to roll downhill.

With a tailwind.

Golden couldn't coach a pet rock to sit

Advertisement
Jimbo can coach circles around Folden....not even close. DOWN VOTE AWAY "GUYSM"
Lol

Hindsight is 20/20. Nobody knew that that the 2001 class was an NFL team until they went beast mode in the pros.

I disagree, everyone knew then that the 2001 team was stacked. There where 1st round picks all up and down that roster that all the talking heads where saying where going to be 1st round picks.

Advertisement
Back