SVP doesn't think we cover vs Ga Tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same nerd that picked App State to beat us. Who cares what he has to say keep doubting us so we can keep shutting you geeks up!

SVP picks college football's Week 5 winners - ESPN Video

Can't wait to prove the q ball wrong for a second week in a row when we roll

Did you say roll?
Oh god I'm a little nervous...

image.jpeg

Advertisement
I hope that ugly ***** headed nerd picks against us every week. I want this team to play the disrespect card all year. Traditionally, UM hasn't been our best when everyone is dyck riding us.

Listening to a national radio show earlier and three of the four picked GT, don't believe Miami is "for real".

Advertisement
Listening to a national radio show earlier and three of the four picked GT, don't believe Miami is "for real".
Athlon sports, pro football focus, college football news, Espn picked us all to win.. Even svp for the idiot he is thinks we will win just doesn't take the spread unless I misunderstand op

Those radio hosts must be idiots

Most of these national writers have a belief system, and when something doesn't fit into that belief system, they tend to not understand it. Miami doesn't suppose to be good right now, so their only answer is Miami is overrated. We will make them believe in us after Saturday.

the only good thing about that clip was trombone shorty. guy can play saw him her in tampa this year. svp likes rusty trombones

Advertisement
Sad when people don't learn their lessons. He was so salty after his App State debacle that I think he actually does throw his own money behind these picks.

Advertisement
Back