Suspension Coming?

Well then, by all means go after him on social media.

Never said go after him. Just saying he isn't a kid when he's coming close to being able to legally drink. Go back to your safe space now.

Fair point, wanna help me beat up some HS kids later? Don't worry, their over 18 so it's totally cool.

To be fair he's only in HS because he's dumb. I'll beat up any college sophmore.

Byrd really was a jerk.

Which is why I'm organizing a road trip to go beat his too-old-to-be-a-freshman ***. Who's in?

Advertisement
Never said go after him. Just saying he isn't a kid when he's coming close to being able to legally drink. Go back to your safe space now.

Fair point, wanna help me beat up some HS kids later? Don't worry, their over 18 so it's totally cool.

To be fair he's only in HS because he's dumb. I'll beat up any college sophmore.

Byrd really was a jerk.

Which is why I'm organizing a road trip to go beat his too-old-to-be-a-freshman ***. Who's in?

You're going to fight him, his belly button and Carlin Feels-****? He's already suffering at wide receiver in that dumpster fire. Could you imagine the recognition and impact he would have received at the U this year as a freshman cornerback?

Byrd really was a jerk.

You're going to fight him, his belly button and Carlin Feels-****? He's already suffering at wide receiver in that dumpster fire. Could you imagine the recognition and impact he would have received at the U this year as a freshman cornerback?

Good point, nothing I do is as bad as having to spend 4 years at tennesse.

Advertisement
Back