SURVEY -- CIS Members Age Group

What Is Your Age Group ? Honest Response Please

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but, will show my age by retelling my first football game, Orange Bowl, Miami Dolphins first game. General admission 50 cents, was able to move down to 50 yard line sit good. Shades of JonJon, the Coach was George Wilson, the (malik-able) QB was George Wilson Jr; his son!

Stinky offense, and lost 35-0 to the Kansas City Chiefs!
Whoa! I could've sworn you were a nice millenial. Lol. I went to games during the undefeated season as a 6 or 7 year old but now you're making me feel young.

Advertisement
My first year in college, in NJ. They called me "Flip" for my Dolphins gear and rooting, and got teased a lot. When it became 17-0, they ate some tasty crow.
Yeah i think that was 2nd grade for me.

Advertisement
My first year in college, in NJ. They called me "Flip" for my Dolphins gear and rooting, and got teased a lot. When it became 17-0, they ate some tasty crow.
I was on 103rd Street & 17th Avenue when the radio announced the Dolphins had won the Super Bowl and went 17 - 0. Turned Double Nickel in October.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just hit 40 a couple weeks ago.

I gotta give credit to some of the younger fans here. considering Miami's been pretty crappy for the last 15 years, you can't call them band wagon jumpers. When I was growing up UM was the center of the college football universe and I would go into shock if they actually lost a game. Any season that didn't end with a ring was a waste.

Advertisement
Back