SURVEY -- CIS Members Age Group

What Is Your Age Group ? Honest Response Please

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll explains a lot about the opinions on here.

This post is why we need additional options for rating posts. Eye roll emoji is a good start, but not quite enough.

Good to know you feel as though you learn all you need to know about a person from finding out their age bracket. šŸ™„

There are 70 year olds that are hipper than youā€™ll ever be, and 10 year olds that are more mature.

Age is more than just a number and there is a lot more to a person than just their ā€œdefining characteristicsā€.

Advertisement
This post is why we need additional options for rating posts. Eye roll emoji is a good start, but not quite enough.

Good to know you feel as though you learn all you need to know about a person from finding out their age bracket. šŸ™„

There are 70 year olds that are hipper than youā€™ll ever be, and 10 year olds that are more mature.

Age is more than just a number and there is a lot more to a person than just their ā€œdefining characteristicsā€.

Dude for future reference, if you're calling someone out for being uncool you may not want to use the word "hipper".

jmo...

Advertisement
I'll be two in May (14 in dog years)... Can't wait til I can drive legally...

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are a millennial tho lol
Technically yeah...barely. so while I am one of the oldest millennials out there...I will never be the true meaning of the word. 8 years in the Army followed by law enforcement has made certain I will never revert into the snowflake culture of my pathetic generation. Though those Gen Z kids are giving us competition now.

We will never be as awesome as the benefits hogging baby boomers though lol ... **** hippies

Advertisement
What was the cut-off/elimination age on Logan's Run, 30?

Advertisement
Back