Surtain Sr. on Joe Rose 2/8

AT least get my position correct, dummy. I said I never wanted CMR hired here in the first place. He is in the twilight of his career and was fired from UGA. It was a lazy hire for Miami.

He will never win THE championship here. ....
You keep shaking your pom poms and I will keep holding him accountable.

Ok hotshot.

You keep holding him accountable.

See, to actually hold him accountable you would actually have to have some measure of control which you could then exercise over him.

But, shlt, you don’t go to games, so you can’t stop going to games, and even if you did, someone would take your seats. You don’t contribute, so you can’t pull your contribution.

So your stupid delusional *** can’t hold him accountable in the slightest. You're just another message board nobody with a keyboard, a head full of anger and bitterness, and a bunch of stupid opinions.

Now back to your meaningless, much less successful life than Mark Richt. Because no matter what you think of him as a football coach, compared to him, you are literally an insect that can’t even hold yourself accountable for your shltty miserable life

Advertisement
You're not holding him accountable. You never wanted him here in the first place which places you just as biased as someone who's supporting him, just on the opposite side.

He's improved the program by leaps and bounds. Hasn't been perfect but he and the program are still improving. You call it "holding him accountable" when you just want to spew your vitriol at him. Call a spade a spade. As dumb as that spade is. And to call it a lazy hire is your opinion but it's a terrible opinion.

How exactly has he improved the program by leaps and bounds? Because he won the awful Coastal and demanded an indoor practice facility? I would say the new President at UM has a lot to do with the "improvements" as well. Because this team sure didn't feel all that much different in the coaching arena. Especially at the level you guys keep shouting about.

Or are you talking about going from a 5 game losing streak in year one to a 3 game losing streak in year two?

Leaps and bounds will be to win the ACC and make the playoffs.

If our D can't get off the field again, our DBs not turning their heads around and the defensive staff remains the same, then and only then will I blame Richt.

I wanted Butch back for two reasons:

1. He knows the landscape of the State of Miami and his eye for talent is 2nd to none
2. His name still holds weight w/ parents who saw him assemble the greatest team known to college football.

However, Richt can recruit his butt off and he's a good coach. I think we all get caught up in how bad we were. We still won the coastal w/ a JV QB, w/o our star RB, WR, and TE dang near the whole season.

I'll give Richt 5 years to clean up the mess that Golden and company made for the last 13 years prior. I still think Richt wins a title here. He just needs one to open up the flood gates, just like Jimmy Johnson and Butch was on his way to one as well. (Should've been 2000, but I digress).

How exactly has he improved the program by leaps and bounds? Because he won the awful Coastal and demanded an indoor practice facility? I would say the new President at UM has a lot to do with the "improvements" as well. Because this team sure didn't feel all that much different in the coaching arena. Especially at the level you guys keep shouting about.

Or are you talking about going from a 5 game losing streak in year one to a 3 game losing streak in year two?

So you are actually labeling Richt a failure after Year 2... smdh

You are either a pathetic fan or an obvious troll.

The guy inherited a MAC level squad in 2016 in terms of talent only to go 9-4 and then 10-3 in spite of the major injuries. The guy has contributed his own money to help fund an IPF but you are giving the credit to ‘the new President’ (a Canes fan would have used ‘Frenk’ by the way).

Oh, and he just signed the #8 recruiting class. But he’s an abject failure...

We are finally starting to assemble a Top 10-15 roster and you want to hold him accountable. The only unacceptable loss was to Pitt. Clemson and Wisconsin were simply better.

Did you actually expect to reach the playoffs this year?? If so, you are the idiot.

So you are actually labeling Richt a failure after Year 2... smdh

The guy inherited a MAC level squad in 2016 in terms of talent only to go 9-4 and then 10-3 in spite of the major injuries. The guy has contributed his own money to help fund an IPF but you are giving the credit to ‘the new President’ (a Canes fan would have used ‘Frenk’ by the way).

Oh, and he just signed the #8 recruiting class. But he’s an abject failure...

We are finally starting to assemble a Top 10-15 roster and you want to hold him accountable. The only unacceptable loss was to Pitt. Clemson and Wisconsin were simply better.

Did you actually expect to reach the playoffs this year?? If so, you are the idiot.

When did I ever say I expected him to reach the playoffs his year? Stop making up arguments that don't exist. I suggest you go back and read again.

History is on my side. He won't succeed here. Unless of course, you count Coastal championships as success.

Go look back at his time at UGA and see how many times he beat their big rival UF? See ho nay times he lost games in which he had the better team.

So for me to be a fan of Miami I need to cheer on the guy who I didn't want, or don't think is good enough. Sure thing pal. You must be a liberal with your weird *** mindset. Go home simpleton.

Advertisement
We don't really give af what he did at UGA. He is a Cane through and through and what he has done since he's been here shows it.
only one of these would be of your opinion. We are putting our chips in with CMR, you are taking the field. Limp wrists losers bet that way. And to resort to bring in politics? You either gave up or confirm you're an obvious troll.

When did I ever say I expected him to reach the playoffs his year? Stop making up arguments that don't exist. I suggest you go back and read again.

History is on my side. He won't succeed here. Unless of course, you count Coastal championships as success.

Go look back at his time at UGA and see how many times he beat their big rival UF? See ho nay times he lost games in which he had the better team.

So for me to be a fan of Miami I need to cheer on the guy who I didn't want, or don't think is good enough. Sure thing pal. You must be a liberal with your weird *** mindset. Go home simpleton.
Uf was legit the only rival richt couldn’t consistently beat at uga... He dominated the other rivals

kys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back